Nap Time Conversations

Ashley and CC went into their room and closed the door. When they laid down on the bed Ashley whispered "Don't you think it's a little suspicious that Jinxx and Jake are here together...again?" CC whispered "Well Jinxx did say he was confessing his feelings to Jake. Maybe the feeling was mutual." Ashley said "Must've been. I'm just glad they're here." CC said "Me too. Goodnight my love." and kissed Ashley's lips. Ashley said "Goodnight babe." and yawned.

Meanwhile in the living room Jinxx was holding Sparrow and talking to her saying "Hello Sparrow! You're such a pretty baby. Yes you are!" Jake stared and Jinxx smiling. He got the same feeling he got last time he watched Jinxx hold her. He put his arm around Jinxx shoulder. Jinxx looked at him and giggled and asked "What?" Jake said "Nothing, Just seeing you hold the baby makes me happy." and kissed his cheek.

They sat and played with her for a while when Jinxx looked at the clock and said "Oh it's been just about an hour. Ashley said to feed her the rest of her bottle." Jake asked "It's been an hour already?" while holding Sparrow shaking a rattle above her head.  Jinxx got the bottle off the counter and said "Yep, wanna feed her Jake?" Jake smiled and cheerfully said "Sure!" taking the bottle. Jake stared at that bottle in his hand and said "Woe..." Jinxx asked "What?" Jake said "You realize this milk came out of Ashley's nipples right?" Jinxx put is face in his palm cringing and said "Dude..." and shook his head. Jinxx said "Just feed her Jake."

Jake watched Sparrow as she drank from her bottle. He said "It's pretty incredible to think Ashley and CC made her." Jinxx said "Ya it is. And it's crazy to think it was Ashley that gave birth to her." Jake kissed Jinxx's cheek and said "We'll have our turn one day." Jinxx smiled and said "For now lets just enjoy little Sparrow." After Jake finished feeding her he burped her. She ended up spitting up on his shoulder a little and he said "Uh-oh." Jinxx giggled and said "Looks like she wants to send her uncle Jake home with a going away present." and grabbed a paper towel. 

Jinxx held her for a while waving various toys in front of her face trying to keep her entertained. All the sudden Sparrow pooped. Jake said "She spit up on me so you get to change her poopie diaper." Jinxx huffed and said confidently "Nothing I can't handle!" Luckily there was a pack of diapers and wipes left in the living room. Jinxx peeled her diaper back slightly and gagged a little. Jake, being a smart ass, said "Don't gag! Remember you want this some day." Jinxx glared at him at said "Ya so do you." and peeled her diaper all the way back." Jake gagged and said "Ohhh that's gross..." Jinxx asked "You think you can at least handle throwing her diaper away tough guy?" Jake said with a snarky attitude "Yes! Mr diaper pro." as he held the dirty diaper away from his body.

After a nearly 4 hour nap Ashley woke up. He shook CC's shoulder saying "Babe, wake up. Remember Jinxx and Jake are here watching Sparrow." CC yawned "I wonder if baby girl gave her uncles a run for their money." Ashley said "She's just over 3 months old, I doubt she gave them that much trouble in (he checks the time on his phone) oh wow 4 hours." CC raised an eyebrow and said "We better check on them." Ashley said "Ya your right." CC and Ashley quietly peeked around the corner and saw the cutest sight. Sparrow was asleep in Jake's arm while Jake had his other arm wrapped around Jinxx's waist. Jinxx was laying his head in the crook of Jake's neck while they talked quietly. CC and Ashley looked at each other and silently mouthed "Awwww!"

Ashley walked into the living room and quietly said "Hey guys, hope we aren't interrupting anything." Jake whispered "Oh, no we just got her to sleep." Ashley gently took Sparrow from Jake's arm whispering "Come here my sweet angel." Ashley looked at the spit up stain on Jake's shoulder and said "Looks like Sparrow marked you as her territory." Jake looked at his shoulder and said "Yup. Looks like I got my uncle initiation." CC said "Thank you guys so much, we really appreciate everything." Jinxx said "Hey no problem anytime." Jake and Jinxx gave CC and Ashley hugs before walking out the door. Ashley and CC looked through the blinds and saw Jake with his hand on Jinxx's lower back while they walked back to Jake's car. Ashley looked at CC and said "Yup, they totally have something going on." CC said "They're totally getting together if they haven't already." Ashley smiled and said "Duh!"