Lets Just Tell Them

*Warning: mention of a miscarriage

While Ashley and CC were at Andy's house introducing Ashley to Lonny, Jinxx was with Jake at Jake's apartment. They were laying on Jake's bed talking. Jake tucked Jinxx's hair behind his ear and said "You know, we've been hanging out a lot lately." Jinxx said "Ya I know. You sick of me yet?" Jake smiled as he huffed and said "No of course not. We have been very affectionate with each other too." 

Jinxx said "Well we were planning on having a baby together someday so I'd say it's normal." Jake grabbed Jinxx's hand and said "You know I've been thinking. Maybe we should go ahead and make things official." Jinxx said "I thought we already were." Jake said "We never actually said we were together." Jinxx said "I figured we already were together."

Jake said "Well how about we make it official. As of today, you and me are in a relationship. How does that sound?" Jinxx smiled and said "Wow, never thought I'd ever say I have a boyfriend" Jake said "Well me neither! I guess we're gonna have to come out to people." Jinxx said in a kind of nervous tone "Do we have to?" Jake said "Well if we have a baby together people are gonna find out anyway." Jinxx said "True, we can tell the band before we tell our parents."

Jake said "Well actually...I did tell my dad about my miscarriage." Jinxx said "How did that go? Was he pissed you slept with a man?" Jake said "No he was just surprised. Even more surprised when I told him it was with you. He was mostly concerned about me and the miscarriage though." 

Jinxx said "Good, cause I told my parents too. They were obviously shocked but wanted to make sure you were ok." Jake said "Ok the hard part is over." Jinxx said "Is it really necessary to tell the band? I think they already have an idea."

Jake said "Let's just tell them. Then we can figure out how to tell the fans." Jinxx said "I think the band already knows. Why don't we each make a post on instagram? Tell the fans and make it official to the band at the same time."

 Jake said "Sure! that sounds like a good idea. Lets see how fast our phones blow up." Jake and Jinxx each took a selfie cuddling with each other and holding hands on their phones. Jake's caption said:

"Never in a million years did I ever think I'd find happiness with my best friend and fellow guitarist Jinxx. You make me so happy <3"

Jinxx's caption said:

When I joined this band I didn't think I'd find my other half in it <3 Life throws you unexpected surprises. Jake Pitts you have my heart!"

As expected their phone started going crazy with notifications. The fans were loving it. Of course there was a couple of negative responses but it was mostly love and congratulations. Jake's phone rang. He said "Oh it's Andy!" He put it on speaker phone-

Jake: Hello?

Andy: Finally you admit it!

Jake: Ya, we did.

CC, Ashley, and Lonny in the background: Congratulations!

Jake and Jinxx :Thank you!

Sparrow babbles loudly in the background

Jinxx: (giggles) Thank you Sparrow

Andy: Talk to you you guys later

Jake and Jinxx: Bye

Andy: Bye

Jake hung up and asked "Well babe, you ready for this new adventure together?" Jinxx smiled at being called babe and said "As long as it's with you, I'm ready for anything." They then had their first kiss as an OFFICIAL couple.