Author's Note 2.0

So... this is it, guys... The final chapter has been uploaded, and I must say... it was really hard for me to wrap up the whole story, so I'm sorry if the ending wasn't to your liking. I will leave it to you guys if you want an epilogue or leave the story as it is right now.

I must say, there were times when I thought this story wouldn't do well, but I was surprised that it has quite a consistent number of readers -- although I wished people would vote for this story, too, because it would mean a lot to me. Especially when people comment on my stories, I really love reading them!

I almost discontinued this story a few times, but I pushed through, and I was able to finish it. And some of you may think that the story's pacing was inconsistent -- it was sometimes fast and sometimes slow. I will be honest; although I'm lacking in many aspects as a writer, the pacing was one of the major ones, but sometimes I purposely moved the scenes too fast or too slow. This was because I struggled to develop ways to get the story moving.

I also struggled with consistency, and I am really sorry for it...

Despite writing for eight years now (I wasn't on Wattpad in 2015 and 2016), I must say that I am a bad writer, and since English is my third language, I hope you guys would understand if there were grammatical errors as you read my stories (all of the published ones), and cut me some slack. ^^

And as I mentioned in the previous author's note, I've grown attached to this story, and if possible, I didn't want to end it because the thought of ending it saddened me. I really love this story and wish you would love the story, too, as much as I do. There was a lot more I wanted to say, but no words could describe what I'm feeling right now...Haha... What else... right -- I don't know why but unlike my first two books, it felt harder and sadder for me to end this book, so please understand if the ending doesn't feel like an ending. ^^

I guess that's all from me for now, and as of 13th August 2023, the book is officially completed! Hah... alright then, bye!

Anyway, here's the cover I created for the Seulgi x Reader book... I am new to making book covers, mind you, and I am still bad at it, so yeah... ^^ Love you, and see you around!!!

 ^^ Love you, and see you around!!!