Introduction

First starting of this story I am again telling that this story will be very dark  so please skip if you don't want to read.. and please don't post any wrong comment and report the story..... Thank you.....

Yandere is the person who love and attract to any person to that limit that it started to convert in toxic. Yandere person devotion, attractions and love changes into something dark, psychotic and destructive that it may leads to killing and harming anyone who even dares to stare at their loved ones. They become to that extent possessive and obsessive that they just can't bear anyone near to their loved ones.
~~~~~~

* Jeon jungkook

Age: 28

Ceo of jeon enterprises...
Extremely cold and merciless. Have high anger issues and possessive for his belongings. Ruthless and heartless for everyone except his family. Can go to any extent to get that things which he wants. Don't have parents and youngest son of jeons. Just don't get in his wanted list otherwise he will skin you alive. Protective and possessive for his family and loved them to death.

* jeon yoongi

Age: 32

Director and producer of music company. Hella introvert and cold personality person. Don't like to even interact with people. Just don't mess with him otherwise he will not think a second and kill you immediately. Married to park jimin who is now jeon. Can be a psycho if he wants. Only soft for his family and possessive for everyone in his family. He is older son of jeons. Don't have parents.

* jeon jimin