chapter 7

It's the next day and right now taehyung is taking a bath for the birthday party. Its almost night time and the driver must be coming to pick him up so taehyung decided to get ready quickly. Taehyung come out from bathroom after taking shower and now going throw his dresses.

He checked his all clothes and pout cutely to himself because his all dresses consist on baggy and simple clothes and not a dress is suitable for a birthday party. He sadly pout looking at his all clothes but suddenly his eyes lit up when he saw shopping bags which Lisa gift him on dinner night.

He take those bags and gasped seeing many expensive dresses and accessories there. All the things are highly expensive and dresses are just too beautiful to look. He bite his lips seeing them and finally decided to wear a dress which he likes the most.

So he quickly pick up that dress and wear it. Taehyung style his hairs cutely and applied baby lotion and creams on his sensitive little skin because baby things suit his skin so he always bought these products for himself. His skin is so soft and sensitive so he just can't bear any strong products.

After wearing his sandals and applying lip gloss ,he look in mirror and find himself pretty. But now who will tell him he is looking like the prettiest person ever. Dress is adding more beauty in him and damn his Ethereal face.... words are not enough to describe his beauty.

After checking himself in mirror he pick up the gift which he bought for jungkook and walk inside his living room

After checking himself in mirror he pick up the gift which he bought for jungkook and walk inside his living room. He decided to wait for the driver and sit there on sofa thinking about something. He thought about rose that he didn't tell her that he is going to jeon jungkook birthday party.

Because he knows she surely denied him so that's why taehyung didn't tell her and also don't want her to know anything. He is feeling little sad that he had to keep this things as a secret from rose because he never keeps things hidden from her.

He is sitting there with a pout and suddenly flinch when he hear the doorbell. He quickly pick up the gift and walk outside because driver must be there to pick him up. And yes there stood a man in his late twenties and quickly bow to him in respect.