chapter 3

It's almost evening time and the waiter who poured water accidentally on taehyung is going toward garbage bins to throw some garbage. That place is behind the restaurant so no one is present there except him and seven devils who are now standing in dark and looking at him with haunting eyes.

That waiter boy turn around only to froze in his place when he saw jeon's standing in front of him with killing gaze. He unknowingly gulp and said.
" s-sir what are you doing here?" He shutters very badly in fear and sweat started to form on his forehead in nervousness. Because heck he is alone with jeon's and people even fear to stand with them in daylight.

" oh poor thing. Let me tell you we are on hunt tonight. And our prey is you". Jin said pouting and look at him with pity which is nothing but only fake and send dread fear to the waiter who is frozen on his place. His body started to shiver which make all jeon's darkly smirk at him.

" w-what did I do?" Broken words slip from his mouth but he still manage to speak and by hearing him jungkook clenched his fist tightly in anger and martch toward him with dark steps. And a huge strong punch land on the waiter face which make him fall down with a thud and a painful scream left from his lips. Jungkook didn't stop and bend down on his level and punch after punch land on waiter face.

Jungkook is breathing heavily in anger and rage and just wanted to kill him any moment. His hairs are falling on his forehead and knuckles red with continue punching and he is looking like the devil at that moment. Waiter is screaming in pain and beg him to stop but his all shouts are deaf to these devils.

Other jeons are standing at side and watching them with a sinsiter smirk on their faces. " stop jungkook I want to teach him a lesson for staring at my baby". Jimin said with gritted teeth and eyes shine in pure darkness and take steps toward them. Jungkook back away from him leaving waiter almost breathless just with his strong punches and let jimin do the rest.

Waiter boy whole face is covered in his own blood. Jungkook just broke his jaw and face bones brutally. Jimin smirk at his state and sit on his level.
" what happened is it paining?" He asked with bright smile on his angel like face but inside he is a total devil with no mercy. " l-leave m-me ". He begged with tears rolled down on his face but his breath hitched when a scary smirk formed on jimin face.

" oh you want me to leave you". He said with wide eyes and waiter furiously nodded his head but a most painful and high scream left from his lips when suddenly jimin stabbed his right eye. " WITH THESE EYES YOU DARE TO STAY AT MY BABY. I WILL F*CKING TAKE THEM OUT". He roared angerly and with his full force started to stab his both eyes.

Jimin whole face is covered in blood and breathing are unstable but still he is stabbing the waiter with no mercy.
" WHO EVER DARE TO EVEN TOUCH HIM. I WILL FUCKING BURN THEM ALIVE". jimin shouted with his angry voice and psychotic smile is playing on his lips. Other jeon's felt highly satisfied seeing waiter condition. Yes this what those people deserves who dare to even stare at their baby with dirty eyes.

Finally jimin back away from him breathing heavily and his whole body is covered in waiter blood but he is feeling damn satisfied now after killing him brutally. Yoongi darkly chuckled seeing his husband state and walk toward him. He slide his hand around jimin waist and kissed him passionately in front of everyone.

Jimin instantly kiss him back with sliva dripping both of their mouth and Jimin bloody hands are now on yoongi cheeks wetting him with waiter blood but none of them care and continue to devour each other hungrily. " I did good na ". Jimin said with heavy breath panting after breaking the kiss and referred to waiter body whose face is all destroyed.

" you did best ". Yoongi is about to say something but namjoon cut him off and smirked at him. Jimin evily smile and winked at namjoon and then give his attention to his husband who is now looking at him with psycho glint in his eyes. Jimin smirked and once again kissed his husband hungrily.