chapter 8

" let's play truth and dare".

Jimin said which caught everyone attention and all of them smirk widely because they know jimin have something naughty in his mind. They all nodded and taehyung just look at every one like cute little puppy. He is just sitting there silently seeing everyone and all of them can't help but to coo at him.

All of them are sitting around the table and Jimin quickly grabbed a empty bottle and then take his seat beside yoongi. " ok so let's start". Jimin grin widely and spin the bottle.

All stare at bottle carefully and first it stop on Jin. Every one smirk at him and taehyung now also started to enjoy the game. " truth or dare". Lisa said with a evil smile which maje Jin rolled his eyes and said. " dare".

Hearing him jimin lips stretched in wide creepy smirk and everyone knows that now he is up to something. " ok you have to dance but do it in very sexy way". Jimin smirk while saying this and everyone shake their heads on him because they know jimin just can't stop his dirty mind.

" Just this ". Jin said with a huff because it's really a easy task for him. Jimin nodded and Jin stand from his seat and play a sexy and Romantic song which unknowingly make atmosphere hot.

( play song :: Ride it ( slowed version).

Jin face every one with a sexy expression on his face and started to move his body on song rythem. He make his eyes droopy and lusty and started to roam his own hands on his body.

Every one stare at him with smirking face except taehyung who eyes are widen seeing him dancing like this. Every thing is so new to him and he can't help but stare with wide amazed eyes.

Namjoon Whistle at his husband and his member twitch hardly in his pants when Jin bend down deeply and his whole cleavage and boobs get bare in front of everyone eyes.

Jin smirk and walk toward the namjoon and swayed his hips and waist in front of him and slowly yet sensually started to remove his dress straps. He removed his both straps which loosely hang on his arms and boobs popped out from dress and only his pink nipples are hidden in dress.

Song ended and everyone cheered loudly and whistles at him. Taehyung slowly clap his hands with shy blushy face and gasped when Jin winked at him. He look down on his lap shyly when he saw everyone eyes on him.

" That was hot and sexy". Suga smirk and spanked Jin butt hardly when he is about to take a seat. Jin gasped and playfully roll his eyes on him and sit beside his husband. " you make me hard and now you have to take care of it". Namjoon whisper in Jin ear and bite his earlobe hardly and suck him.

Jin smirk and nodded his head at his husband and then give attention to game when Jimin again started to speak. " ok so he do his dare and now I am spinning it again". Saying this he again spin the bottle and this time it stop on taehyung.

All stare at taehyung with love eyes who is now biting his lips and nervously playing with his fingers not knowing what to say. " sweetheart truth or dare". Jimin spoke so softly and warmly which make taehyung somehow easy and think for sometime. All patiently wait for him to say something.

" truth". He whisper which make everyone smile at his cuteness but jungkook smirk looking at him. " ok so I will ask him something". He said staring at taehyung with dark eyes and taehyung gulp but still nodded telling him to continue.

" Do you have a crush or love someone". Jungkook said him but his voice filled with so much darkness and the way his eyes darken asking taehyung totally telling this ," think before saying anything wrong". Other jeon's eyes also glint and stare at taehyung like some psycho.