chapter 9

Taehyung is now sleeping in jungkook room and all family members are sitting there and continue staring at him with empty eyes. The poor baby cried so much till he sleeps in Jin embrace. None of them just leave him for a second. Jungkook carry him in his room and carefully make him sleep in his bed.

He felt so much satisfied and proud when he saw taehyung in his bed in his sheets but when his gaze stuck on taehyung dried tears he felt like someone brutally stabbed him. Not only him but others condition is like this.

Those words which taehyung said is eating them alive. Their hearts are beating at abnormal pace just by thought of someone coming and snatched their only happiness, their obsession, jeon's most prized possession.

But will they let anyone enter in their life and snatch their little beauty?No, they will either cage taehyung forever but never let anyone take their little beauty. This little beauty is only belongs to jeons. He belongs to jungkook and they burn the world even if someone tried to separate them ever.

Jungkook eyes darken at the mere thought of someone in his pearl heart and that feeling is making him mad and insane with no limits. He is going crazy just by thinking everything. His eyes turn dark black and breath heavily and stare at taehyung like he will eat him anytime.

He just wants to scream badly and take his anger on something. He angerly walked out from his room and take long angry step toward his gym room when he can take his anger out. His other family members stare at him worriedly and namjin and yoongi is about to run after him but jimin stopped them.

" stop I will look after him. " he said and seeing everyone nodded at him he run toward jungkook gym room. He enter inside and saw jungkook is punching the punching bag mercilessly with his bare hands. His shirt button are open and sleeves rolled up to his elbow displaying his veiny tattooed arms which make him so dominant and scary.

Jaw clenched badly and veins of his hands and neck are visible while giving brutal punches to the bag. Jungkook hairs are falling on his forehead messily and sweat is dripping from his hairs and face but right now he is no in his senses. All he just think and think about taehyung and his those damn words.

He will not let anyone snatch taehyung. Taehyung is only his and just his. Jimin signed at his aggressive behaviour and walk toward him. He saw jungkook knuckles turn red and get blood on them. But blood doesn't belong to him either it belongs to the person who is tied inside his punching bag and that person face outline is visible from outside.

Jungkook with heavy force punched on bag where man nose was and break it. Bag fell down on ground but not a single sound come from that person mouth because his tongue is long gone from his mouth and now his mouth is tapped badly.

Jungkook scream loudly like some maniac which make jimin flinch and wide eyes stare at him when he saw jungkook is behaving like mad psycho person which he is but today he is looking like the beast himself. Jungkook started to break whole things and didn't even saw when his hands got injured.

Jimin quickly take action and tried to hold the raging beast in his arms. Jungkook trashed in his hold madly and even angerly growl at him but jimin knows right now jungkook is not in his state of mind and totally lost his control so he have to behave carefully in handling this beast.

" shh shh calm down. Everything is fine hmm. Just calm yourself baby".
Jimin softly tried to shushed him and hug him closely. Jungkook breath heavily in jimin hold and stuffed his face in his neck to control his anger. Jimin calming scent make him sooth and his breathing started to get normal.

Jimin saw jungkook getting normal and caressed his hairs without saying anything. Both are now in comfortable silent and Jimin just let jungkook take his time. He frown when jungkook started to Mumbled some words in his neck which he don't hear clearly.