chapter 10

Very soothing and cool breeze is blowing and weather is so pleasant. Moon and stars are shining beautifully and giving their brightness to the dark nights. A huge bulky and dominant figure is standing in his balcony of his luxury room and gazing at moon without blinking.

Silky black hairs are waving softly with the wind rythem and veiny hands are gripping the steel bars of balcony and body leaning on it

Silky black hairs are waving softly with the wind rythem and veiny hands are gripping the steel bars of balcony and body leaning on it. Deep ebony dark orbs are soul less and empty but filled with desperation for someone. Soft plump lips and high cheeks bone is making him like some unreal fictional character.

That unknown person lips left a sign and slowly take out a heart shaped locket from his pocket and open it. Instantly his eyes which were blank sometimes ago change into soft and longing warm gaze. He caressed the small picture of a beautiful boy who is almost eleven or twelve years old which in in locket and tried to satisfied his heart just by looking at it.

 He caressed the small picture of a beautiful boy who is almost eleven or twelve years old which in in locket and tried to satisfied his heart just by looking at it

He continues to staring at locket which is his almost his day routine and just lovingly caressed it. He always speak and talk with this picture which is last memory of his only most important person of his life.

" I miss you so much... When every thing is quiet and silent in night it's always reminds me how much my life is empty without you."

" there is not a single moment in a day in which I don't find myself
Missing you. Just why..... why this have to happened with us, why us?".

That person broke terribly and painful sobs escaped from his plush lips which only reminds him that , how much he is far away from the that person he loves the most. The only most important person in his life whom he loves more then his own life. He didn't even know where he is?.

He cluntch the neckless close to his chest and body shudder whenever sobs escaped from his mouth. Tears started to fell from his dark orbs and make their way down to his Ethereal face. How much he have to suffer alone? How much he have to bear this pain being far away from the only reason of his breathing? Just how much?

" m-missing you every day's makes my heart feel h-heavy, but I also knows that every day is the day closer to seeing you again. And I just can't w-wait to see you a-again".