chapter 13

Before starting chapter I wanna ask something. Are you guys loving my books or not. If yes then please do COMMENTS because it make me inspired for more updates.

Thank you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook placed the sleepy taehyung on his bed and softly covered him with his blanket. He just stare at his pearl for some moments and then look behind only to see his hyungs stares on their little baby. They all are now in jeon mansion because they just don't want to leave taehyung in his home alone. So they decided to take taehyung with them here.

Taehyung is now sleeping in jungkook room and all family members are also present there and darkly staring at his sleepy beautiful little figure without blinking. All members are too silent and calm but their inner are on the edge to brust in anger and rage.

Only they know how they are controlling their dark and dangerous demons who just wanted to leash out and destroy everything. Jin walked toward the sleepy figure of his baby and lean down on him.

He look at his baby with soft eyes and gently wipe his tears which are decorating his chubby cheeks. After wiping his both cheeks he just place his hands on taehyung little face and caressed him. He softly kissed his forehead and then his both cheeks and whisper out.

" I will sleep here with him and jungkook. You guys go and take rest now. We will talk tomorrow hmm". Jin said still looking at taehyung and caressing his face and not for a second he take his eyes away from his baby. Not only him but his other family members are also staring at taehyung like some creeps.

If taehyung would be awake he will surely get freaked out after seeing jeon's dark eyes on his figure. None of them said anything and walked toward taehyung.

Jimin lean down and kissed taehyung face and nuzzled his face in his neck to calm his raging beast. He sniff his alluring scent like some maniac and felt his body getting calm by his sweetheart intoxicated smell. They all let jimin take his time and then one by one all jeons pamper taehyung with love and kisses and satisfied their hearts.

God thing is that taehyung is a heavy sleeper that's why he didn't wake up and jeons are enough gentle with their actions to not to wake him up.

All jeon's left from there looking at taehyung last time leaving jungkook and Jin alone with him. Jungkook signed and take his eyes on Jin and saw him looking at taehyung with unknown emotions in his eyes. He very well aware of his all family members conditions and he also knows they all will do something to take their anger out.

Jungkook walked inside his closet and changed into sweatpants and didn't wear his shirt. He let his upper body naked and come in room with his hard eight abs glowing in their full glory. He look at Jin and saw him still sitting in his previous position and caressing taehyung hairs.

" Hyung you should change your dress now. You must be feeling uncomfortable in it". Jungkook said which gain Jin attention. Jin take shaky breathe and finally tear his gaze away from taehyung and nodded his head. He didn't go in his room in fact he walked in jungkook closet and wear his one big shirt and sweatpants.

Jungkook was left alone with his baby and quickly climb on bed beside him and sneak his hands around his pearl little curvy and dainty waist. He felt blessed and content by feeling his love close to him and very gently turn taehyung toward him and faced him.

Jungkook eyed his pearl pink and pillowy lips and his beast growl in want and desire. He gulp down his growl and lean on his lips only to place a long peak on his pearl lips. Jungkook heart skip and let his lips linger there for some minutes and back away when Jin come in view with a shirt in his hand.