Chapter 16

Hey guys I wanna say something....

As you guys already know that my oneshots book got deleted and now I am afraid for my yandere family book because this book consists threesome and also incest. I don't know what to do. Please do tell me anything.....

There are many books out there which are most dark, incest and have nasty stuff but still wattpad deleted my oneshots when I updated,"desires" onehsot....

It's really stressed me out.....

~~~~~~

It's the morning time and whole room is dark and silent. The only source of light is the sunlight that is peeking through the windows and falling on the little cute figure who is totally wrapped up in the silk soft black blanket. Taehyung whole body is hidden under the blanket and only his face is outside where his puffed pinkish cheeks are pressed on the soft pillow and one hand is cutely sneakily peeking out from the blanket.

Taehyung stirr in his sleep when sunlight fell on his Ethereal face and he whimpered. He sleeping shift under the blanket and yawn cutely with his eyes still closed. Finally he slowly slowly open his beautiful alluring orbs and blink them twice to get off the sleep.

He looks at unfamiliar ceiling of the room still laying and for a moment his mind went blank and numb. Lips jotted out in a adorable pout and slowly look at his side only to get flinch badly in the morning when he saw his elder brother V who is laying beside him head resting on his hand with the support of elbow and blanket is laying on his board shoulders.

Eyes dark and sharp and intense gaze fixed on him

Eyes dark and sharp and intense gaze fixed on him. Just how long he was staring at taehyung? V still didn't utter a single word and stare at taehyung like he is caging taehyung's soul in his dark and siren eyes.

Taehyung gulp and slowly yesterday night started to come in his mind. How V showed up on his door? How his brother literally beg to him? How both of them cried in each other arms? Just how V held him like he will not leave him ever? How he went in little space ? Everything literally everything comes like a flashback in front of his eyes and taehyung turned red.

He forgive his brother because taehyung's heart is like a little child. Can't even sees someone in pain and so how he can stay mad at his brother for so long. Yes he was angry before but not now. His brother asked his forgiveness and taehyung heartfully forgive him. That much pure this little bean is.

" But this little bean don't know how some beasts are hungry for him..... This little bean don't know how much psycho's out there are in the need of just one chance so they can capture this little innocent beauty....."

Taehyung will surely get his all answers from his hyung but not now. Right now he wanted to enjoy this beautiful precious time with his hyung. So much he have to told his hyung. So much little cute innocent complains. So much his heart wants to let out everything to his hyung.