chapter 5

" i-ish this for t-taetae".

All jeon's hear taehyung little cute voice which make them frozen in their places. Jimin is still glued on his place and wide eyes staring at taehyung with mouth hang open. Not only him but other jeons are staring at taehyung with shocked state. They just can't believe that....

" Taehyung is in little space".

But they felt like someone stabbed their heart and they come quickly in their senses when they saw taehyung beautiful eyes filled with tears. Taehyung stare at all of them with huge teary innocent eyes that no one can speak and just stare at him with wide eyes.

His mind felt scared and his eyes started to left little tears. Jeon's gasp seeing taehyung cry and Jin didn't waste a second and run toward his baby. " Omo my baby stop crying. Please bubba we are here for you". Jin said in so soft and warm voice and very gently cupped taehyung face and wipe his tears with his hands.

Other members quickly surrounded them and worriedly stare at taehyung.
" What happened to my baby ha tell me". This time yoongi asked caressing taehyung hairs and asked him like he is talking to a baby. Taehyung sniffed cutely and wiped his tears with his shirt sleeves which make all jeon's heart skip at his cuteness and coo at him loudly.

" Y-you didn't saw-y a-anything". Taehyung mumbles with his little sniffles and pointed at jimin. Jimin wide eyes look at him and curse himself so much in his mind that he made his baby cry. " I m so sorry sweetheart, and yes this is for my baby". Jimin smile widely and shows him the big teddy bear.

Taehyung eyes lit up and instantly a huge boxy smile formed on his pinkish lips which make jeons breath hitched at his smile. " g-give m-me". Taehyung shutter cutely and make grabby hands toward the bear which jimin gladly Hand him in his arms.

They all awed at him when this big teddy bear almost hide taehyung little fragile figure. Jungkook carefully picked up the bear and placed it on ground near taehyung which make taehyung whined at him with a cute pout. "pearl wouldn't you spend time with us. After that you will play with this bear". Jungkook said and caressed taehyung cheeks with his thumb and hummed at him.

Taehyung thought for sometime with a pout on his lips and then said. " otay but thewn I will pway with bear". Taehyung giggled cutely while saying this and all jeon's lips broke in wide smile hearing his heavenly giggles.

Jin who is sitting all the time on his knees in front of taehyung stand up and lift his little body in his arms and placed him on his lap. Taehyung sequel cutely when Jin make him sit properly on his lap and hold his waist tightly in his arms.

" my bubba you like all the gifts which we bought for you". Jin said happily and feel damn satisfied having taehyung in his lap. " taetae love thwat". Taehyung giggled and clap his tiny hands showing his sweet smile. Jeon's are just so near to get heart attack with his overloaded cuteness.

" tell us anything which you want pearl. We will give you the whole world". Jungkook declared and smile at his little bean. Taehyung widen his eyes and gasped cutely and quickly shake his head as no.

" n-no rose s-said not to a-ask anything f-from others e-except her". Taehyung mumbled hardly feeling difficulty saying some words but still he somehow complete his sentence but hearing someone name from their baby lips jeons blood boiled in immense anger and rage.

Their jaw clenched and eyes spitting fire just by the thought of someone near their baby except them. They hardly control their anger because they don't want their little baby to afraid to them who is sitting on Jin lap with a huge cute pout on his lips.

" but baby cheeks you can ask us anything hmm." Namjoon said softly and coo at him when taehyung eyes shine in happiness and jumped on Jin lap. Jin tightly hold him with a smile on his lips so his baby didn't fell.