chapter 2

Taehyung is returning to his home and cutely skipping his steps and giggling to himself. But he didn't know how his this simple innocent cute act burning some one hearts in desires. Suddenly taehyung stop and look around the area when he felt someone is following him behind.

He look around with doe eyes and shrug his thoughts when he didn't saw anyone but only if he knows that not only one but seven devils are stalking him from the start." f*CK he is so cute". Yoongi said with jaw clenched and look outside from the black tainted windows to see taehyung.

Jimin nodded along at him and shaky breath left from his lips when taehyung go away from his sight and enter in his house. But suddenly a thing come in his mind and quickly face others and saw all of them are still looking at taehyung house with something strong in their eyes specially jungkook.

" I have an idea". Jimin said breaking everyone thoughts and all of them quickly face him. " what is it". This time namjoon said raising his eyes brows and Jimin smirkback at him darkly and lean on his car seat.
" so taehyung is also in my college and tat will be very easy for me to be near him. And like this I will keep my eyes on him and will make sure no one can even touch my property ".

Jimin said in deep dark possessive voice and eyes shine in creepy glint and all other jeons lips stretched in sinsiter smirks by hearing him.
" it's a very good idea and make sure no one can ever touch him or even look at him with dirty eyes". Jungkook whisper with jaw clenched and take deep breaths when taehyung innocent face is coming again and again in front of his eyes.

" I will not let this happen and if anyone will see him with dirty eyes then I will take out their eyes with my bare hands". Jimin husked with scary voice and psycho smile is dancing on his lips just by thinking taehyung. All of there minds is filled just with taehyung and taehyung.

" I want his whole information hyung till night". Jungkook said to hobi who nodded his head with a smirk nd pulled  his wife Lisa closer with her waist.
" I just can't wait to have him in my arms. He look so little and innocent". Lisa said squealing in happiness and eyes shine in admiration for taehyung.

Other jeons smile seeing her and they also can't wait to have taehyung with them. That cutie just captured their hearts and now jeon's psycho mind want him at any cost even if they have to force taehyung.

~~~~

Taehyung take shower and change into his night clothes which consists on big baggy shirt and sweatpant. He like to wear lose clothes. He made dinner for himself and cutely eat with a pout on his lips. Luckily today he got a leave from his Caffe and take rest after tiring day in college.

He enter in his room and saw his plushies and many other toys are placed on bed and some on ground and that's it his mind started to slip in little space. He really needs to convert himself atleast one time day in little other wise it will badly affect his brain. Sometime it's even difficult for himself to handle alone his little self but he always made sure that before slipping in little locked all the windows and doors tightly.

" Taetae wants to pway( play)." Taehyung giggled cutely and take little baby like steps toward his plushies and jump on them. He sit around his all toys and started to play with them and mumbles some incorrect words cutely. He take a soft plushie in his mouth and started to nibble on it while playing with others.

And like this taehyung sleep after getting tired playing with his toys and sleep right there. Only just rose know his little self. And she almost get heart attack because of his little self cuteness. He is too cute like this to endure. Rose always spent time with taehyung when he is in little self and she can't be more happy like this.