chapter 12

Kim V don't know what to feel right now. After so many years which he spent in agony, in sadness and every second of his life he lived like a dead person who is only breathing but inside totally dead and lifeless but still he had little hope in his heart that one day.....one day he will surely find that person for whom he is still breathing.

He is only living in his hope that one day he will find his little angel, that angel for whom he is even ready to give his life without any second thoughts. And finally, fucking finally he is right now standing in front of that angel for whom he is getting insane just for his single glance.

V forget to blink and whole world stop around him except taehyung,his little angel. He can't believe that taehyung is standing in front of him right now. He don't want this dream. Is he now hallucinating about taehyung but this is true... his angel is finally in front of his desperate eyes.

V roam his eyes whole around in taehyung face and tried to satisfied his burning heart which is badly broken and in immense pain. He is seeing his angel after years and can't believe his angel became this gorgeous and breathtaking which is enough to make anyone fall for him with his single glance.

V gulp down his tears and with shaky legs take a step toward his angel but his already broken heart clench in pain when taehyung takes his step back from him. His angel is running away from him now. V stare at taehyung face with his teary sad eyes and tried to say something but nothing come on his tongue.

Taehyung heart is beating at abnormal pace seeing his older brother in front of his eyes after so many years. That brother who loves him more then anything and suddenly disappeared from his life and then never returned. But today when he saw him after so long he felt happy, he felt sad and mostly rage and anger.

Anger because why he left him without saying anything? Why he didn't tried to find him? Where was he all these years? D- did his hyungie forget him that he didn't tried to find his little angel?

These messy thoughs in taehyung mind make him so overwhelmed with his own thinking and he abruptly take a step back when he saw v tried to touch him. Taehyung felt his heart clench when he saw sad and pain look in v eyes abd his own tears are still flowing non stop. 

" p-please a-angel". V whisper with his broken voice and badly want to take taehyung in his arms right now. His heart is literally burning in desperation and he just wants his little angel to satisfied his own self and want to believe that it's all real.

Taehyung sobbed hearing his painful voice and he also wants to hide himself in his brother embrace and want to feel his warmth but still taehyung look down on ground with his teary eyes.

Jeons are looking at all these things with wide eyes and felt insecurity seeing this all. They all understand one thing that he is same person whom taehyung said those things that day and jungkook is now also understanding why he felt that he know this person before. Because v is carbon copy of taehyung.

Even v is older but still both look like twins and also their voices are little similar, that's why in meeting time he felt like he already knew this person. Jeons stare at v and taehyung and saw where taehyung is looking like some angel with his soft features and calming aura around him and on the other side V looks so superior and manly with his dominant aura around him.

" in short they both look like devil and angel at the same time. If Kim taehyung is a angel then Kim V is a merciless devil".