chapter 11

Jungkook is sitting in his office with a cold look on his face and emerged totally in his work. Just then door opened and he look at front and saw his brothers walking inside. If anyone except his family come inside in his office like this then surely it will be the last day on earth of that person. He just don't like disobedience.

" come it's already time and we have to go there". Namjoon said taking a seat in front of jungkook and suga and hobi also sit on couch which is placed at one side. Jungkook roll his eyes in annoyance and said.

" why we have to go there can't he just come here". He taked in irritation and asked his hyung. " no we have to go there as he is also damn millionaire and this deal is very important for our company". This time yoongi said and jungkook blankly look at his hyung and then said.

" who is he and what's so important about him". Jungkook asked them with raised eyes brows and now he is also interested in that mysterious person.
" he just shifted here recently before then he used to live in America. He is very powerful and even underground mafia. He is known for his cruelty and merciless behaviour. I even heard that he just can't bear a single mistake of anyone and kill them instantly if someone even accidentally do any mistakes".

Namjoon said with amazed expression and now jungkook also have a amused look on his face. Well jeons are known for their cold personality and ruthless behaviour but that unknown person is more psycho and Brutal then them."he is something hyung". Jungkook said somehow amazed of that person and his all hyungs nodded along at him.

" so enough of these talks let's go. I don't want our first expression bad by being late there". Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing namjoon and then all of them left from there toward a specific building.

~~~~~~

" shit this man got some taste". Suga said with mouth hang open and not only he but his other brothers mouth are wide open like him and looking at the huge luxury building in front of them with amused eyes. Now they know how much rich and powerful that man was.

 Now they know how much rich and powerful that man was

" and yes I want to say one more thing to you guys". Namjoon said walking inside with his brothers and they nodded at him. " he always covered his face with a mask so don't get surprised or something. Nobody ever seen his face as he always cover it with a mask". Namjoon said and now all get curious hearing him.

" but why". This time hobi said but namjoon shake his head telling him he don't know." I just hear rumours about him". Namjoon said and then a boy come in his twenties and bow at them deeply. Jeon's nodded with a blank expression and walked when that boy lead them the way.

" Hello sir I am king's secretary Lee Felix". Felix said to them and namjoon said hi to him. " who is king now". Jungkook whisper with high frustration to suga who secretly slap his arm telling him to stop. Jungkook growl silently at his hyung and glared at him.

"The owner of this company is king. No one know his real name and he is only known by the named of 'king'. ".
Suga enlightened him and jungkook nodded understanding everything.
" gosh he is so mysterious person. First that mask thing and now this king title ". Jungkook said with a pissed expression and they all stopped in front of the door where Ceo is beautifully engraved.