chapter 14

Taehyung heart is beating at abnormal pace and just didn't know what to do right now. His brother is standing outside of his home and knocking continuously loudly like a mad person which make him little afraid. What will he do now at this moment?

Taehyung shrink back from door and stare at his closed door with wide eyes and thumping heart. He flinch when a loud bang on door heard followed by his hyungie voice.
" Angel open the door.! Look your hyungie is here for you. Open this door". V said from outside and bang after banged on door but still didn't get any response.

He very well know that taehyung is listening him but still didn't open the door which is somehow making him angry. Taehyung didn't answer and wide eyes back away from door. Don't know why he just don't wanted to see his hyung right now or maybe he is feeling afraid by seeing him behaving like this.

" OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR KIM TAEHYUNG!!. DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE AND RIGHT NOW I AM HAVING NONE OF IT!!. SO, OPEN IT BEFORE I FUCKING BREAK THIS DAMN DOOR!!." V shouted furiously with his red bloodshot eyes and jaw clenched with immense anger.

That's what he is afraid most because he knows he really don't have patience and right now his little angel is literally testing him. Taehyung flinch badly hearing his damn dark voice and the way he said every word leave him a shivering mess.

He gulp down and his eyes get glossy and now he will not open this door. V curse himself and gritted his teeth in anger and held his hair feeling frustration. He regret shouting at his little innocent angel like this and knowing that taehyung is so sensitive, he still behaves like a animal.

V take deep breaths and take his hands away from door and calm his raging self. He have to control his anger for his little angel.
" Angel I am sorry for shouting like this. Baby angel your hyungie is so sorry. Just let me in angel. I really want to see you. I wanted to embrace my angel in my arms. I miss you baby.
P-please a-angel listen to me j-just for one time. P-please please p-please".

V voice broken badly and he shutters with his every word. He fell on his knees in front of taehyung door and one by one tears started to escape from his siren like eyes. He sobbed in agony and his heart bleed just by the though of that, taehyung didn't want him.

He hide his face in his palms and cried loudly while hiccuping. V body jerked with his each sob and he felt difficulty even in breathing.
" P-please I b-beg Y-You a-angel!. J-just let me h-hug y-you!". He whimper in pain and sobbed with tears flowing from his eyes.

V lips wobbled and shut his eyes tight to stop his tears and cried badly when taehyung still didn't open the door nor response him

V lips wobbled and shut his eyes tight to stop his tears and cried badly when taehyung still didn't open the door nor response him. Looks like his angel really hate him. The mere thought of his angel hate toward him is killing him alive. He felt like someone is stabbing his heart with million knifes and tearing his heart apart. The pain he felt at that moment is too unbearable for him.

On the other side Taehyung placed his palms on his lips to stop his sobs. He is also crying badly after hearing his hyungie crying and sobbing sounds. He felt like dying after hearing his vulnerable words and the way he is begging him make taehyung heart broken.