chapter 15

" Angel, it's time to go to our home now"....

V said darkly and tight his hold on taehyung waist possessively and look down on his angel who is looking at him with big doe innocent eyes. He is still hugging his angel tightly who is sitting on his lap cutely totally snuggled up like a cute little kitten.

" O-our howme". Taehyung said in his little voice and V can't help but to coo and kiss taehyung chubby cheeks and nuzzled his face in his milky neck. Taehyung giggled in his angelic voice and V heart skip. He stare at his baby angel with heart eyes and nodded his head.

" Yes our home. Where my little angel and hyungie will live together for forever. Where no one can separate us ever. No. One. " V husked out last words maniacally and eyes turn red. His demeanour change in one second like a devil possessed his soul.

Taehyung flinch seeing V smile which is nowhere to be sweet instead his lips stretched into psycho smile and face having a dark sinister look. Seeing taehyung flinching on his lap, he cursed himself in his mind and hug close his angel tightly hiding his face in his chest.

Taehyung hide his face totally in his hyungie broad chest and whimper.
" Shh shh angel. Calm down. Hyungie is sorry. Shh my bubba". V rocked their bodies in front and back and caressed taehyung hairs to make him calm.

Taehyung closed his eyes and make himself more comfortable in his hyungie protective arms. Both stay like this for sometime and then suddenly V stand up with taehyung in his arms and finally said.
" Let's go my love". A little smirk come on his lips and stare at his baby who is now sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He hold taehyung thighs tightly and make him wrap his legs around his waist. Taehyung hide his face in V neck and breath softly totally lost in his deep sleep. V come out from taehyung house and make his way toward his car.

He sit on driving seat with taehyung on his lap totally snuggled up and started the car. He just don't want to leave taehyung for a second so he make his baby sit on his lap and drived toward his mansion with big smile on his face. He already order his bodyguards to take taehyung stuff in his mansion till morning.

" No one can snatch his angel now".....

~~~~~~

V softly placed the sleeping taehyung on his bed and covered him with blanket. He took taehyung in his room as he don't want distance between them. " Sleep well my love ". He whisper lovingly and bend down only to kiss his forehead with so much love and eyes holding deep admiration for this little beauty.

After keeping his lips there for sometime he back away. Stealing a last glance,he make his way toward his bathroom and take a warm shower. V changed into his night attire and quickly jumped on bed and layed beside his baby.

Today is the most happiest day of his life. Finally he got his angel. And now his taehyung is with him in his bed and in his arms. It's still feel like a beautiful dream to him. But yes it's reality and now he don't need anything except this little baby beside him.

His little cute innocent angel is his all happiness. This cruel mafia's king worlds revolve around his taehyung. He will die without him. After those painful years he finally find him and now never in million years, he will not let taehyung stay away from his eyes. He will just keep his angel with him now, for forever.

Whole night he didn't sleep and just stare and stare at his beautiful baby who is hidden in his veiny strong arms. V just satisfied his heart by staring at taehyung whole night. He quench his thirst of all years which he held in his heart by admiring and touching his angelic baby. He can't be more happy now.