chapter 4

Lisa enter in their mansion with wide smile on her reddish lips and saw her all family members sitting there in living room. Namjoon and Jin are cuddling on sofa with a blanket on them and Jimin is sitting on his yoongi lap and also watching movie. Hoseok is typing something on his laptop and jungkook is busy staring at taehyung pics in his phone. Lisa noticed how jungkook is not even blinking and how his eyes are dark while looking at taehyung pics.

" Am home guys ". She said gaining everyone attention and all of them look at her and give her smiles. Lisa greeted them all and hoseok quickly left his all work and make her sit on his lap. Lisa make herself comfortable on his husband lap and smile when hoseok nuzzled his face in her neck and start giving her kisses.

Other members smirk at them and again continue to do their works. Suddenly Lisa stop hoseok and excitedly called all of them. " I have a happy news to tell you guys". Lisa excited voice and wide happy smile now make them curious. Because they know how much the happy news was,it never make her that happy so they are now eagerly wait for her to say something.

" what is it Lisa". Yoongi said with raise eyes brows and pulled jimin closer holding his waist. Lisa smirk at them and said something which they felt like she just drop bomb on their heads.

" taehyung invited me in his house at dinner Tomorrow".

Lisa have a huge proud grin on her face seeing their shocked expression. Well she wanted to tease them a little before telling them the whole thing.
" what but how? Did you meet him?"
Jungkook asked her intensely and somehow his heart is burning that he didn't able to meet taehyung.

Lisa stare at jungkook and decided to stop her teasing. So she just smile and tell them everything when she meet taehyung. Other listen to her attentively and one thing they promised to themselves that they will make the whole world under taehyung feets .

" And I also asked him that if you guys come and guess what...he says yes, so it's means tomorrow we all are going in taehyung house". Lisa said happily and all members shouted loudly in happiness that they got to meet taehyung Tomorrow. Jungkook is smiling widely that his jaw start hurting but it didn't stop him to feeling Happy.

His heart is bursting in ecstasy and he is dieing just for his pearl single glance. Other jeons sequel in happiness and Jimin jump around his husband with wide smile and even yoongi have beautiful gummy smile on his face.

Taehyung have great effects on them. Even single thing about their baby make their happiness out of world that much these psycho's are yandere for taehyung.

" omg baby I am so happy. Thank you for asking him". Hoseok smile widely and kissed Lisa passionately gripping her waist tightly. Lisa smile in kiss and kissed him back while circling her hands around his husband shoulder. " I know how much you guys were eager to meet him so how can I let this opportunity go. " she said  breaking the kiss and breath heavily while saying this.

Hoseok nodded happily and peak her lips continuously which make her giggle. " yes Lisa I am so happy. Thank you". Jimin run toward her and throw himself on Lisa and hobi while smiling widely. Hoseok quickly held him with his waist so jimin didn't fell and Lisa slightly move away so jimin could also sit on hoseok lap.

Jimin happily sit on hoseok lap and hug Lisa tightly and thank her that because of her they are going to meet their desired baby. Lisa hug him back and smile when Jimin kissed her cheeks and back away still sitting on hobi lap.

" But how he will manage alone. I mean he is alone and feel difficulty in making food for many people." Jin said showing his worry and other also started to think about this. " oppa don't worry I already told him not to make many things and also we will take some things with us to give him. I just can't wait to meet him Tomorrow". Lisa said eyes shining in happiness and other signs in relief.