(John Jay got sick after writing) Pt 5

Faren after being called cute be like:

¿✨🐢🐍🏴‍☠️⛔️☢️✨?
(Read to find out? Idek anymore)

~Y/n's POV~ (still in the flashback because I said so)

"Mother... Mama~ Mama... Mom... Mummy~ Mommy?... Mooooom~ Mooooooom~ Mommy... I'm hungry, and your brothers are looking rather appetizing..." You awaken quickly upon hearing Faren say that last part, seeing him with his head in your shirt resting on your belly. He seems to be smaller and less scaly than he was yesterday. He's acting like a child despite having the body of an older teenager. He's so adorably innocent. Precious little baby... with the body of a man...

"Faren, baby... Mummy's tired... lemme sleep... I couldn't sleep right all night because I was worried about that stupid Soft-Shell... I'll get something for you and Celsa in a minute, bubba." You mumble, feeling very exhausted from needing to clean things up after last night.

"Mummy... Why were you worried about the weird turtle?... I thought you didn't want him to be here?... Should I find him and eat him?" Faren asks the last question excitedly as he looks up at you under your shirt, stars in his eyes as he speaks. He flashes his fangs as he removes his head from your shirt, laying his head on your chest over your sleepwear. His sharp toothy smile is to die for.

"First: I wasn't worried about him in a weird way, so it doesn't matter. Second: I didn't want him here. Third: No, bubba. You shouldn't find him and eat him. Also I have a question for you-" Faren nods, readying himself for the question. "-Where is Celsa?... You didn't eat her and prepare yourself to eat me too, right?" He tilts his head before excitedly realizing something.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me, mummy." His deep voice makes it sound like he really shouldn't be calling a 15 year old "mum" or "mummy". (It's weird that the first beings to call you "mummy"/"mom"/"mommy"/"mama" was a 15-18 year-old-looking snake boy and his sister. But he's your baby, you'd never tell him to stop calling you that. Ever. He's too beautiful and precious to disappoint by telling him to stop calling you something so cute.)

He reached into a pile of blankets with both hands and slowly pulled out a sleeping Celsa, curled up in her snake form. He gently placed her on the upper part of your chest and laid his head back down at the lower part of your ribs. His breathing began to sync with yours as he held your hands, already drifting back to sleep.

This was blissful. This was beautiful. This was perfect. This was drifting back to sleep, next to- Montana fell off the bed at some point last night, so uh... not next to Montana. But, still sleeping with your babies laying on your chest. This was amazing... This was, breathing in sync with your babies... This was holding and comforting your beautiful babies... This was lovely... Perfect... Blissful... Hazy?... Foggy?...

(Flashback done. You falling to your death again. Lololol.)

"Still, things could be a lot worse. Oh that's right. I'm falling to my death. Guess they can't. How did it all come to this you ask? My end starts at the beginning. The very beginning. Yes, that's me. I had a fairly standard childhood. I came from what you might call a broken home, literally broken. I was 8 days old and still living with my parents. How sad is that? Clearly it was time to move o- Wait am I quoting MegaMind as my final thoughts?... Am I even going to be missed?... Probably not... lol... My god this fall is taking me a really a long time." You think to yourself as you fall. You had reason to believe that you had accidentally screamed out "FUCK!" As you fall.

"I got 'em! I got 'em!-" A voice shouts out before you hear the sound of a motor humming and something smashing into a dumpster. The voice sounded like that blue turtle... what was his name?... You suddenly feel something stopping your fall, supporting your back and under the backs of your thighs... That motor is running loud and close now...