Pt 31

"Aaahhhhhh!!! Why'd I do that?! Why'd I do that?! Why'd I do thaaaaat?!" You scream into your pillow. You couldn't believe that you had actually kissed him. You hear a tapping noise on your window and you find yourself with no choice but to approach it and see who or what it was.

"Y/n? You okay? I saw the light from your engine and noticed that you were really frustrated... Are you okay?" Monty asked as you unlocked and opened the window. Your heart pounded, seeing her face slightly light up. Why was she happy?

"Why're you so embarrassed?" She asked with a smirk. You blush harder, looking away from her face. Strands of hair fell in front of your face as you thought back to that kiss. It was awful. He didn't know how to kiss. Neither did you, to be fair.

"I... I made a less than ideal decision... If I tell you, you'd better not betray me and explain it to anyone else." You say, glaring for a moment. She nodded eagerly, wanting an explanation.

"Well... I... I kissed my idiot of a rival-"

"-You kissed him?!" She exclaimed, grinning ear to ear. You let her in the room, slamming your face against the pillow again. Suddenly, you realized that the fabric beneath your face was that of his hoodie. It was odd that now, you had grown more aware of the hoodie's fabric.

"Yeah... I really fucked up."

"Did he pull away or act disgusted?"

"No... He kissed me back..."

"Then how's that a bad thing?" Monty asked with a happy yet confused tone. You groaned, not sure how she thought this could be a good thing.

"Think. Monty. Think... I kissed him. I didn't playfully punch his shoulder or caress his back. I fucking kissed him. He's probably never even kissed anyone before! I stole that from his dweeb-ass! I didn't even think! I thought I could just kiss his cheek once. ONCE! But I kissed him another time on the same cheek, then he said he felt uneven-"

"-He just wanted you to kiss him again." Monty tried to reassure, causing you to sit upright and fake gag.

"(Idk how to write a fake gagging noise. Idk *huagh* lol.) Are you joking right now? I don't even know why I initiated it. He's not even human. Why would I... Well... I don't care that he's not human, just that... just that he's my rival. Ya know?" You try to explain, causing Montana to motion to the pillow that you put his hoodie on. She raised a skeptical eyebrow and shook her head.

"Right right. Also, my parents said they want you to stop giving Nat advice on how to deal with bullies." You quickly turned your head to look at her.

"That snitch!"

"Nope, but you just proved my point. You can't lie to me without me knowing. I know everyone's tell-tale signs that they're lying. Plus, you're still blushing! Bye!~" You hear her sing during her exit, seeming very sure of herself. It was bullshit.

"Monty! You... To hell with you, woman." You groan, slamming your face into the pillow again. You inhale softly trying to sleep after your mistake. It wasn't like he was a bad kisser. Like, he knew what he was doing. Which is weird because he's probably never kissed anyone before. Wait, does this mean you're another one of his "first"s? First worthy rival. First kiss. What the hell else could you be his first- Stop.

"Fuck... just lemme sleep, brain..." You groan into the pillow, tugging your blanket over yourself. As you fall asleep, you hear distant screams and the same distorted voices from before. You didn't want to hear it again.