Pt 13

*Donnie's POV*

I silently typed codes into the computer on my desk, trying to figure out this "watch" and how to track it's counterpart. I sigh to myself, also mumbling the word "sigh" of course. I must stay in character as a sarcastic, emotionally unavailable bad boy. My mind wanders as I do the mindless monkey work of tracking this simpleton's tech-"watch".

"Location is loading." I mumbled mostly to myself as Montana and April rush back into my dimly lit laboratory. Michael and Raphael both walk in and Nardo stands before the door, staring at the gathering. I grimace at how closely crouched into my personal space everyone was. I raise an artificial eyebrow at Montana who seemed more worried than she most likely should be.

"So... Donnie, when's it gonna finish loading?" The large snapping turtle asked me as I glare, pointing at the loading bar.

"It's almost-" I stop as the scream blinks purple for a moment before the map shows. I quickly typed in one more command and we received a detailed list of directions to her location. "Done." I say, slightly smirking as I load the information onto my tech-gauntlet.

"So where is y/n?" Montana asks impatiently as she watches me unplug the cords and extra wires from her "watch" before tossing it back to her. April tilts her head as Montana puts the "watch" back on.

"She's-" I look down at my tech-gauntlet, eyes widening as I see her location... "-... She's in the Hidden City..." I mumbled, my three brothers and elder sister figure all snapping their attention to me.

"Okay? How do we get there?" Montana questioned, seeming much too determined and thinking that this will be more simple than it is. Michael slowly backs up with Raphael, both grabbing their weapons with slow hands as Nardo stares still, seeming more disgusted than worried. I glare at my twin, quickly grabbing my Tech-Bō and preparing for this rescue mission.

"We need to be stealthy, something that you aren't all that good at, soooo... Oh. Also, you need a weapon, pick wisely." I say, turning towards Montana and motioning towards a large, dramatic cabinet. She chooses a tech-spear that I made.

"Good choice." I mumbled, mostly in self praise for me being the spear's creator. Everyone, aside from Leonardo, is quick out of the lair to head towards the portal that leads to a messy part of the Hidden City.

*Time skip brought to you by Big Bootyyy Latina Bitches✨*

We show up at a portal, prepared to dive into the Hidden City. Hopefully this won't end up like last time-

*flashback to Leo almost cutting Donnie's head off while trying to fight Big Mama one time (lol headcannon)*

-when... that happened...

"Ready guys-" Raphael pauses to glare and crouch over toward my "twin" "-and Leo?" His voice comes more menacing than he normally sounds. My eyes trail across the faces in front of me as they all leapt into the portal, no worry on anyone's faces except for Montana. I'm last to jump through, holding my Tech-Bō tightly in my hand.

"We aren't supposed to be in any crowds or anything' so, make a disguise." Raph instructed rather last minute. We arrived in an alleyway and eventually everyone aside from myself and Montana had cloth/garbage on them. I could never disgrace my skin with such a poor hygiene decision.

"I'd rather not."

"I feel ya." Montana responded without missing a beat. I roll my eyes at her as April offers a cloth scrap and I hold out my palm, shaking my head. Montana pulls off her jacket and I check my battle-shell for my emergency hood. (A cropped, purple, hoodie that I needed to crop and sew a new hem because Leo burned the bottom of it... We still don't know how.)

"Everyone in their poor disguises?" Montana asks as she flipped her jacket inside out. The jacket had seemed to be two-sided, like it was custom made for her... I would think Y/n of all people would have the heart to do that... Heh... Cu-

Erk- No...

Disgusting...

Yeah... Disgusting...

"Then let's go rescue someone." Michael sings as he pumps his fists in the air, excitedly stomping as Nardo glares at Montana. Raphael jumps up in his awfully made disguise and points out Big Mama's hotel, telling us the plan.

"All right! Mikey, Leo, April; you distract the guards that are looking around outside. Donnie, Montana- that's your name right?-" He asks the small female, trying not to offend her if he hadn't remembered correctly. She nodded happily as he smiled before going serious again. "-Right. Donnie, Montana, and Raph'll sneak in and find Y/n. Donnie can use his tech to get us past security, I'll smash any guards, and Montana can sneak around real easily since she's so small." The others nod before Mikey looks over with a raised hand.

"Uh. How do we distract them?! Want me and Leo to dress in drag and do the hula?-"

"Hey, I look great in drag."

"-Or are you gonna tell us how to do the job without getting our butts kicked?" The Boxshell questioned as we all ignored my twin. I shake my head at Mikey's antics and I point at Leo's sword.

"The elder imbecile can port you around and keep you out of trouble. If not, get out of here. Fast." I say as I start towards the hotel, hood up. My red-eared slider, brother rolled his eyes until he realized that I fixed/repurposed the hoodie he destroyed.

"Time to put this plan to action and save this chick. Like a boss."

*Another time-skip brought to you by Big Mama's red bottom heels. Ps. Normal POV.*

You had made your way to some weird, crowded location in the Hidden City, now wearing something extra baggy that you were given by Mona. You left the weird house/apartment place with Francis, who seemingly was bringing you towards the hotel. You didn't hold any trust in his actions, holding the daggers that you stolen again.

"Hey, fox man... Where is this portal?..." You inquired with suspicion. His eyes flicker towards your frame for a moment before he thinks of how to respond. "You don't need to trust me, but if we get caught, run away from me. I'll move slower on purpose and let you escape... If things go smoothly, you'll be home tonight-"

"That provides me no comfort in your lack of proper response to my inquiry... Where is the portal?" You cut him off, sounding more impatient and aggravated now. He gets to a thin, off-limits alleyway and offers you help over the fence.

"Oh there you are, dearie. I thought you'd be able to enjoy your stay." You hear a mature sounding, female voice. Francis looks back and gives a sorrowful glance at you before nodding softly. You back away from both beings as you turn to see some sort of spider being that resembles Big Mama. You knew it was her... Did Francis bring you to her?... Like a farmer bringing his pig to the slaughter?...

"Now isn't this interesting? My favorite champion bringing me my new friend. Or, dare I say, you're trying to help her escape-"

"-I would never betray you like that Mama... I was... I was bringing her back to you-"

"-Don't interrupt me, boy. Or you'll get the same punishment as her, understand?"

"... Yes, Mama..."

(Word count 1260)