Pt 18 (Crazy. Pulled up in your daddy's car.)

(This part is going to kinda skip over some stuff bc I need to get through this part to get to the good stuff. Enjoy my poor explanations/the summary of what happens next lol.)

*Time Skip to the next dayyyyyy*

You were woke up sorely to Baron Draxum using vines to drag you by your ankle to a vehicle of sorts. Your vision was obstructed by the mesh bag over your head, but to be honest you didn't give a shit where you were. You were sat in the back seat, left with no other choice but to fall back asleep.

"Oh what a tragedy. Anyway-" You think to yourself as you fall back asleep. Soon enough the ride is over, being dragged out of the car by a large mutant weasel or something idk.

"Dude what the- Just five more minutes!" You say, trying to annoy him, though he pays you no mind. A long while of trying to annoy him and being dragged around by your wrists later, you're brought to a door. The bag by now had been removed from your head and the mutant had tossed you into the room.

"Dearie, I've been waiting for you. Now, I wanted to talk to you yesterday, but you made that rather difficult. I had other matters to discuss with my clients, I was never going to leave you in that ugly cell all alone. All of that aside, I'm quite sure you were trying to take my offer, Dearie. You help me to work on your technology, I'll help you out with plenty of money and- oh yeah- I'll provide workspace and the supply your work." Big Mama's voice hurried, almost like she was trying to talk as fast as she could before you could interject. You shrugged.

"Well, I'm going to assume this is the part where I sign your contract and you tell me in the Disney Villain voice: "My my, Dearie. You didn't read the fine print." and then we engage in physical confrontation when you tell me that you're still going to kill my friends and family or something." You say in a long run-on sentence. Big Mama looked almost offended, deciding to tell the truth with her conditions.

"Oh- No no, Dearie. The only tweak I'd make is that you'd need to keep up with fighting that purple Turtly-Boo for me to help one of my clients." She replied, sounding honest.

"Baron Draxum."

"Pardon?"

"The client is Baron Draxum... You want to help him because he's going to train me. You think that if I stay in contact with Baron's creation, he'll get all four of them back and he'll owe you big time, right?" You inquire, raising an eyebrow at the well-dressed woman. You knew there was no choice, but you had to be sure that you were right.

"Yes. You saw through what I said that easy, Dearie? You truly will be my wittiest and most amusing little helper." She said, starting to walk away. Before she makes it to the door, you need to catch her attention fast.

"I- uh... Ugh. You were right earlier! I'm taking the deal... I'll work for you. But, if you don't want anyone to have raised suspicions about where I've went, you need to let me go home today and go to school. I'll do whatever you want, but you'll need me to keep face in my home and academic life... Plus, I'll assume that you'd have someone following me, so... Deal, right?" You offered, expecting to be attacked. She turned again to face you, opening the door wider for you to leave as well.

"Phew... Safe... unless she kills me in this hallway and keeps my mummified body as a trophy in her office- I- Wait what the fuck? Really, stupid brain?" You think to yourself as you begin following Big Mama in silence. Eventually, you realize that you need your stuff back.

"Hey... I need my stuff back and maybe a place to clean myself up, or something? I kinda can't show up like-" You motion to yourself. "-This?... Also, among my belongings, I had more clothing and my current shirt and pants are really badly ripped. So I'd think you'd owe me a new set." You say, trying to sound like an equal. You deeply inhale, trying to stay calm as you slowly glanced towards her to see a smile.

"Oh, of course, Dearie. I wouldn't forget that. Also, I'll show you to your room now, it's attached to your workspace. You can go to the attached ladies room and wash up in there. It's rather spacious, so it should do nicely, Yin my dear." Big Mama chimed, causing you to almost feel safe with her tone. You soon process her use of your fake name, which makes you smirk to yourself as you continue to your room.

"Well, my dear. I'll be out here if you need anything. Also, there's nothing in your workspace yet, just some clothing in the closet, sheets on the bed, and some soaps and shampoos in the ladies room. You will find washcloths and drying towels in the cabinet underneath the sink. I'll have someone grab your tattered clothes from the bedroom once you get into the shower, just knock twice to let me know that you just left the old clothes on the floor." As Big Mama speaks, you can hardly process what she's saying. After a while of thinking, you nod, soon closing the door.

"Phew... Wait- What the..." You suddenly see a beautiful room that mostly has soft warm lighting and golden accent colors on everything. You look around the huge bedroom, seeing a practical heaven as your aching body slowly began to navigate the room and where it connects to the workspace and bathroom. The moment you've made it to your closet, you open the doors to see a lot of... interesting outfits.

"Uh...? What-" You grab from the closet something that looks like a swimsuit. "-I just- Who is it made for though?" You ask yourself out loud, pausing until you realize it's a body-suit, not a swimsuit.

As you continue to rummage through the confusing closet, it becomes increasingly apparent that you'll need to layer a lot to make yourself comfortable. Most of the clothes are either really uncomfortable looking or seem way too small. (If you're really petite, just imagine something that is really tight on you or something that used to fit well, but was thrown in the wash and dryer on high heat.)

"This'll work." You chime in a whisper, holding up the tight seeming, black turtle-neck, yellow/gold trimmed, cropped, black tank-top, tight seeming(at the hips), yellow/gold trimmed, black bell bottoms, and fuzzy yellow socks. (I'll give an illustration of the outfits and style in the closet soon.)

Once you bring the clothes to the bathroom, you take off everything except for your ✨panties✨ and ✨bra✨ because you can take them off when you're inside the bathroom. You double check another drawer, seeing a full (still boxed) set of women's, one size fits all undergarments... all black? No My Little Pon- nvm.

"To take a scary, old, purple lady's underwear or not to take a scary, old, purple lady's underwear... Mine, I've been wearing for like... three and a half days... and three ass-whippings." You reluctantly take the clean, still packaged underwear out of the plastic box/baggie-thingie. You quickly knock on the door and run to the bathroom door, folding your dirty undergarments under your old shirt and stolen pants. Once you've made it to the farm bathroom, you start the shower.

"Finally, nice hot-" Cold water hits your back, shoulders, and head, making you do the dramatic movement away from the uncomfortable water. You wait until you can see the killer steam and then let yourself cook like a lobster. Once you've showered, dried off, and gotten dressed, you walk out to the bedroom again to see the clothes out of the room and your phone, headphones, bag, Tech-Watch, jacket, and Mona's borrowed clothes on the bed.

"Yes!" You shout, hurriedly putting your watch and jacket, plugging in your headphones and checking your battery. Your phone is at 32% and you only have... a singular notification from your mother texting you and a few from Monty that you'll be okay...

(Montana had texted you "Y/n... It's gonna be okay, the guys said we're not giving up" and "Y/n?...")

(Yo mama said "Monty just stopped by and told me that you're going somewhere for school over the weekend... Wish you would have told me first... Be safe")

(Word count: 1460)