Chapter 2

I quickly woke when my alarm rang cause I had to make breakfast early cause my parents were travelling to Egypt for some family occasion.

Though I am quite happy since I don't have work because layla and I applied for leave because her wedding was in 2 weeks and there were still lots of preparation.

After praying fajr I went downstairs and made breakfast with kemi , I prepared pap and akara[bean bun].

I left kemi to set the table while I went upstairs to get ready , I put on a purple a gown and a white hijab , apply sunscreen and I went downstairs

I met my parents having breakfast and i joined in , my sister baedhor also cameto join us after a while.

My parents gave birth to three of us , i am the eldest and i have two younger siblings.

My younger brother ,Abdullah is still in secondary school and baedhor is in her 3rd year of university .

After breakfast we all got into the car and I drove my parents to the airport "don't forget to send the driver for abdullah tomorrow "my mom said and they left for their flight

, Abdullah is coming home tomorrow from school he attends a boarding school. I dropped baedhor off at her school and left for layla's house .

"Mommy " I said hugging layla's mum "my baby how are you "she asked as we sta down "fine ma " I said and she pushed and glass of zobo to me "here have this I just made it this morning " she said and I drank some

"Absolutely splendid mommy , I need to come and learn from you" I said finishing my glass

"no need to learn I can always make it for yourself said and layla came in and sat scrunching her face

"sometimes I wonder who I'd your real child " she said and we laughed.

"you better stop being childish you're getting married soon " her mommy said. Layla is the last born among 3 children all her elder brothers Are married .

"Even ya Ammar is coming for my wedding " she said as I braided her hair , ya Ammar is her favourite cousin and milk brother since her mother breastfed him because his mom had some complications after giving birth to him.

I have never met him before because he schooled abroad but I heard a lot from layla about him. He is also bilal's bestfriend and they met because of him, bilal is layla's fiance.

After braid her hair we started shopping since its online shopping.

Layla chose a beautiful black clutch from versace . The clutch was decorated intricately with black diamonds, layla finally chose it after a lot of debating.

  She got a beautiful pair of light cream heels from Louis vuitton, she settled on a Ruby dress from fatima sevildi, i also settled on a blue dress from fatma sevildi too

After shopping we decided to binge on an English series .my phone rang it was
call from jamal , I found it weird because jamal rarely ever calls, all we do is chat.

"Hello its baedhor jamal got into an accident he's at the general hospital " my sister said crying over the phone.

"I'm coming " I hung up and quickly wore my hijab, layla picked up her car key and drove to the hospital .

" that way " the nurse said as she directed us to the OR as they were performing an operation on jamal , we met baedhor sitting in front of the OR crying , I hugged her and silently made dua for jamal .

After I operation the doctor assured us that he was okay and would wake up soon. I called his family and my parents and informed them.

After jamal woke up everyone left , his sister stayed to watch him while I went to clear the bills and layla went to get some food .

    Layla

After I got the food I stoped by the door to pick bilal's call after talking to him I entered to meet baedhor and jamal sitting close and baedhor quickly went out as I came in .

I just gave the food to his sister who came out of the washroom and went to meet sumayya where she was clearing the bills .

While I waited for her to finish I thought to the fact that why were they sitting so close to each other and why was baedhor with him during the accident , I just cleared my thoughts and dropped sumayta and baedhor home.
______________^^^^^
Thank you my lovelies, don't forget to vote share and comment.
~nana🥰