chapter 59

GENERAL POV

Ammar groaned as he puts of his alarm clock which had been loudly for quite some time .

He opened one eye and looked at the electric clock other table which read 5am, it was time for fajr.

He sat up and stretched a bit before proceeding to the washroom to perform ablution after which he went to knock on maryam's door.

" maryam wake up , it's time for fajr" he called out to his sister from outside her door. He left when maryam let out a groggy " I'm awake" .

Maryam and a very sleepy eman soon came in and they stood for prayer with ammar leading.

After praying eman sat cuddled up her father's laps while he read quran and maryam went back to her room.

Ammar put eman to sleep again on his bed since she dozed off in his lap before he got into his work out outfit and went to the gym.

After a long run on the treadmill and lifting some heavy weights , ammar sat to take a little break and drink some water.

He was about to resume his workout when his phone rang and he picked it up , it was his personal assistant.

" Sir there's been some problem with the model for presentation at the awards night " his assistant said over the phone.

" Get all the team heads on board before I arrive" he said in a thundering voice before hanging up and quickly going to get dressed.

" maryam there's an emergency at work , I have to quickly go" he said to his sister who was sitting in the living room while sipping on a cup of tea.

She bid him bye before he left and continued with her cup of tea.

Maryam finished up her twa and was about to go back upstairs when her phone rang and she picked it up , it was sumayya.

" Salamalikum sumi " she said and sumayya replied

" is ammar at home" she asked maryam who replied that ammar had just left for something important at the office.

The next moment the door opened and sumayya came in with her driver hauling her luggage behind.

" OMG, sumi how come you're here" maryam asked confused as they shared a hug.

" I thought to suprise you guys" sumayya replied smiling and maryam just shaked herhead at her.

" you and your antics, ya ammar will be happy to see you " maryam said and she nodded smiling.

" where is eman?" She asked looking around for her daughter.

" she asleep in your room, she fell asleep after we prayed fajr" maryam said and sumayya nodded.

" ohk so I need your help with something" she said to maryam who nodded in agreement before asking what it was about.

" I decided to suprise amamr with a little gift and a small celebration party after the awards night" sumayya said before explaining how she wanted to gift him by doing a makeover of his home office and throwing a little family party for him.

" that's such a good idea , he will be so surprised to see you at the awards night" maryam said smiling, sumayya had explained to her how she planned on suprising him at the awards night since they were going to announce their marriage to the public.

They were still making plans on how to set up everything when layla called.

" Have you seen the news?" Layla asked immediately they picked up since it was a conference call.