Chapter 44

Sumayya

"Where are you going ? ,I thought you didn't have appointments on weekends" Ammar asked as he walked out the bathroom in a robe.

" I have an urgent appointment, I'll be back in no time " I said massaging oil into my hair.

" okay, that means I can go to the office for a while too" he said smiling at me through the mirror.

" don't you dare , you will stay with eman until I come back" I said scrunching up my face in a frown , he came to stand behind me and gently massaged my shoulders with his hands.

"But that not fair, you get to go to work and I dont" he said with a cute pout which popped out his dimples.

" I'm not going for work , I just have to go somewhere with Layla" I said standing up from the chair I was sitting on and turning to face him.

" And you my darling husband,will stay here and look after our daughter" I said kissing his cheek.

"What exactly are you guys going to do?" He asked before he locked me against the closet door and started peppering kisses down my neck.

It must be the hormones , cause I definitely feel like a teenager having her first kiss. A moan left my throat as he worked his way down my shoulders shifting my blouse aside.

The kiss was needy and aggressive but it still allow us savour each other's lips , my hands roamed their was way all over his back as he speedily took my lips against his.

I breathed heavily against his chest as he broke the kiss, I took some seconds to breathe in his amazing woody scent.

" I'm going to start wearing your perfume, it smells so good" I said taking in his scent and his chest rumbled from laughter.

" lat me get going , so I can be back early" I said and he nodded placing a final kiss on my lips.

" No , I have to leave " I said stopping him from deepening the kiss and he just gave me a frown face.

" come down for breakfast" I said to him as he rubbed his wet hair with a towel.

" you know you can look all you want , it all yours " ammar said with a smirk when he saw me gazing at his chest, I just couldn't help but look when he had such a fine body.

" Ammar!" I screamed a bit while he kept giving me a teasing smile until I went out of the room.

" Jaan come on let's go and get you dressed up" I said to eman who lay on her bed with her head buried in a story book , I noticed that she'd come to like books very well ever since we limted her screen time.

" mommmy are we going out" she said sitting up on her bed with a pout before taking a large sip out of her bottle of nesquick.

" no we are not , you have quran classes with daddy remember " I said picking out her clothes from the closet.

" I made a new friend in school" she suddenly said and I turned around to face her with a smile, her relationship with her mates had gotten better and she now talked more.

" really, who is she?" I asked standing up to get her dressed .

" she's a new a girl in my class and we have fun together" eman said as I stood her up and began to put her dress on her. It was a green soft cotton dress, I chose this since she was staying in today. Plus eman didn't really like sophisticated dressing , she preferred comfortable.

Eman kept telling me about her new friend , I could infer that she was already smitten and I couldn't be more happy that he was making friends in school, we can barely refer to her as quiet now cause she always has one thing or the other to ask just like every other kid her age.