PROLOGUE

Do you ever regret agreeing to work at the same company as your father-in-law? And even worse, that your boss is your own father-in-law?

Welcome to my world.

The truth is that I don't complain about having a job, but he really takes advantage of me being the husband of his daughter by wanting to have me from one side to the other without leaving me alone for even a minute. But sometimes things don't go as expected and you end up in a totally different situation than expected, although the truth of my whole shitty day what makes me happiest is getting home and being able to see my wife and my beautiful little angel who It has illuminated my life, if my beautiful daughter Thanya Jongcheveevat, a beautiful 3-month-old baby and I am the happiest man in my life having her by my side because she makes me feel complete, I find the peace that perhaps I had never had.

When I got home, I parked the car where I always parked it, when I released a heavy sigh just thinking about the long day I had in this terrible moment, the only thing that makes me happy is being able to get home and meet the two people that fill me with happiness, calm me down all my sorrows and pains from all the terrible days that come. Upon entering, as always, I greeted my wife but she didn't answer so I assumed she was in the room, reading or simply lying down waiting for me to arrive.

I see that no one has been in the kitchen for at least a few hours, I sighed and decided to go to the kitchen to get something to eat, I see that there are apples, I take one and eat it while I sit on the sofa to rest for a while . Then I go to where my room is, but first I go to see my princess, I enter her room and I see her asleep, she looks so beautiful, she is the person who brightens my darkest days without a doubt, I slowly caressed her hair and suave, I give her a kiss on the cheek and I directed go to the room that I share with my wife. When I want to open it, I notice that it has a lock, it seemed quite strange to me since we never locked our door for the girl's safety, so I knock on the door to let her know that I'm home but I didn't receive any answer, I knock again the door and I notice that she doesn't answer I decide to dial him to open the door for me, I hear the phone ring and in that I hear some voices.

"Who?".

"Ah wait" she said as she were trying to reach the device that made that noise.

"It's Mew"

"Don't answer him, we're having a good time, you and I", I hear someone say next to her.

"I know but what will happen if he finds out? Discover that? Besides, you know that I wouldn't bear the idea of being taken away from you... You're incredible".

"I know, little girl, that's why listen to how I settles... I can't believe it. I'll make you scream until you run out of voice", someone said again.

"Well, you're... Ah!", I heard a groan from her, or rather a moan.

My heart stopped beating that very moment, my brain betrays me, leaving me stunned for a few minutes, thinking that the woman with whom I decided to spend the rest of my life by her side is... Betraying me in this way, and still messing to a man knowing that the girl is here in the house. Anger and sadness fill my whole being, they invade me, leaving me with nothing of me. I couldn't believe that the woman to whom I dedicate my time, to whom I gave my life, to whom I dedicate every damn moment of all my career, which I put first before my family, which I loved and cared for with all my heart, to which I gave my soul... She only undid it, she really hated me, it hurt, but she couldn't leave me fall right now I have to look at her, know why she did it.

With all my strength I kick the door so that it could open without problems, in that the image that my eyes see is the most painful and horrible that my heart could receive.