CHAPTER 3

"Are you okay?", Gulf spoke delicately to Mew, who leaned back on the seat resting a bit

"If I'm fine", he sighed. "You don't have to take care of me, you really did a lot saving my daughter with that...".

"No P'", Gulf interrupted looking into Mew eyes. "I really don't mind taking care of you, you have to rest and I'll take care of you so leave it in my hands".

"You are very kind Nong Gulf", Mew smiled tiredly.

At that Mew's phone rang, so he took the device and saw that it was his nanny, he sighed knowing the scolding he will get for not having told him from the beginning that he had fainted, and he spent a whole night in the hospital asking for.

"Please Gulf to take her to her nanny that night". He answered and as I expected, he didn't need a scolding. Gulf laughed because he thought it was funny that his nanny treated him like an 8-year-old boy but at the same time he found it cute.

"... I'm sorry nana", Mew sighed and closed his eyes due to exhaustion.

"How is Thanya?... Hello love, how is my princess?", a smile formed on Mew's lips.

"Oh I see, I'll go home right away princess to spend the whole day with you".

......

"Yes"

......

"Of course I'll take you later"

......

"Okay pass me on to grandma"

......

"Yes right away I arrive"

......

"Yes.... A young man is taking me and he helped me take me to the hospital

......

"Yes of course".

......

"Ok nana I'll see you in a bit".

"Everything alright P'?", Gulf asked, looking into my eyes.

"I just have to get home and hope that Nana doesn't kill me.

Mew looked tired, his eyelids closed from time to time and it could be seen that he had not slept well these days, Gulf sees him and can't help but feel sad to see him in such a way, it shows that he is an incredible man, that's why I
Gulf accept with I like taking care of Mew.

Mew for his part did not think of anything other than getting home and seeing his daughter, he knew that he had to take care of himself more than anything for his little girl who needs him to get on her way.

"Sleep P'Mew", Gulf said when he saw him nodding.

"mm I'm not fine", he gives him a smile.

"I just hope you can take me home",Mew said.

"Well"

During the course no one said a word, but the tranquility in the environment was the calmest and most comforting, for Mew he had never felt more at peace in a long time, he didn't know why, but here with Gulf he felt a pretty nice peace, he didn't knew the reason but he was not going to deny it. When he was about to finally fall asleep, he heard Gulf's phone which immediately picked him up, Gulf looked at the phone and sighed, clearly he was not going to answer when he saw the person who was calling, Mew said nothing and after for a while it stopped ringing leaving them again in silence.

But the tranquility was interrupted by another call, which Gulf let out an angry and resigned sigh, he was going to ignore it again but that sound was already annoying for Mew, so he said: