CHAPTER 4

MEW POV

MEW POV

3 days have passed since that incident happened, it's Saturday and Mew is leaving his boss's office because he explained everything that happened, and simply told him that he would have to show up on Monday without fail. I had no choice when I look for another job, the salary was the same or worse, I urgently needed to find a place to work and get a good salary. That's when I gets a call.

"Hello Mew!", the voice of his best friend could be heard on the other line.

"Hello Yihwa, how are you?", I smiled when heard the voice of that beautiful woman who helped me on many occasions.

"Well, in fact I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the beach with us tomorrow", commented the happy girl. "John has been given a free weekend so he told me that you, nana and Thanya should come"

"Yihwa I would love to but on Monday I have to report to work".

"Mew come on, it will do you good to clear your mind, and Cam and Johan want to see you go", she said sadly.

"Well, I'll talk to nana, see you later, greetings to the children and John from me".

"Of course yes honey, see you and take care".

A smile appeared on my lips, Yihwa has been very helpful at the beginning with Thanya, in addition to the fact that we moved, she came to visit us every day, she always stayed by my side and supported me in the most difficult moments of my life. That's why I is eternally grateful that she continued by my side despite all the bad and difficult moments.

After that a notification took me out of my thoughts. I looked at my phone and saw that it was the boy who had helped me when someone tried to take Thanya away; a smile appeared on my lips, that boy has spent these few days writing to me every day, there is not a day that he does not do it, and in a certain way I feels happy knowing that he sends me a messages, I would not have sent him a message already who was not looking for friends but this young man approached on his own. I stopped in front of the building entrance.

"Hello P'!".

"Hello Nong Gulf".

"How are you P'? It's better?".

"Yes Nong, I'm fine. How are you?".

"I'm very happy P'. The truth is that I am leaving my classes, right now I am going home".

"That's good, go home safely".

"Of course P', you can still get home safely in case you are on the street"

"Of course."

After that I started to get home, I sighed for all the stress accumulated in the whole week, the truth is that I could not have better luck, I did not know what was worse in his life, lately I has been weak and my health is not the best. I currently focused on my little daughter and nana, they have been the best that life could give me in my entire existence, it could not have been a better gift. A smile formed on my lips. He remembered the first times that I was still an inexperienced father, I remembers the times that I prepared Thanya's milk wrong, the times that Thanya got muddy on her apple gerber and all those times nana was there, smiling at me and helping me on this difficult but difficult road. She was always there.