CHAPTER 6

People love and give everything to the end, they never give up no matter the circumstances, no matter what they have to give for that person, no matter how much it hurt.

"Mew!".

He looked at the girl who spoke to him, a smile came to his face when he saw her so happy and content. How could she be so cute? Mew thought to himself, for him Khalan was the person who stole a thousand sighs a day, who didn't let him sleep those nights, who had stolen his heart.

"Will you accompany me to the park?", she commented with a smiling face.

"How could I deny that little face?", Mew squeezed with force her cheek.

I wish they had told me that love hurts...

I wish I had heard everything...

I wish I had never fallen in love...

❤️

"Please... I beg you", Mew said forcefully, holding the phone. "Don't do this".

"Mew I'm not for your blackmail", said the other person on the other side of the line. "When I returns to Thailand it will be me took care of Thanya, did you hear me?"

"She's my daughter! I took care of her and I love her without a doubt!", Mew said exalted. "You won't take her away from me",Mew said.

Yihwa told Gulf that she would take Thanya to her room tonight, Gulf just nodded and could see how the little girl looked at her father with great sadness, Thanya hated to see his father cry, and Mew hated that Thanya saw him cry.

"I'm worth Suppasit Jongcheveevat!", Gulf could hear the woman's voice. "I will take my daughter and you will never see her again".

"Why are you doing this to me?!", Mew commented with tears in his eyes, you could tell he was having trouble breathing.

"Because she doesn't deserve to have a father as useless and incompetent as you", she said those words with hate
"And that's clear to me".

"I gave you everything, Khalan... I gave you all of me... I left a lot for you", Mew said with so much pain, he felt that his soul was leaving him at that moment.

"For me it was nothing Mew, understood?", Khalan said. "I'll call you later I have to attend to other matters".

After the sound of him hanging up, Mew knelt down and began to cry loudly that wail was the most heartbreaking that Gulf had heard in his entire life. Mew felt that his heart was not beating as hard as before, he felt that the world was leaving him alone, he felt... That nobody loved him.

"P'Mew..."

Mew ran out of the place.

"Whyyy?"

❤️

"Mew! No", the girl laughed when she felt the tickles that Mew gave her.

"No you say you are not ticklish", he commented continuing with his work, make her laugh again.

That day, they both celebrated that they had finally finished high school, hanging out together all day from sunrise to sunset.

❤️

"Why did you say you loved me?"

He ran, he just wanted to run away from what he thought so much to forget, from all the bad things that he once thought was the best thing that had happened to him in his life.

❤️

"I love you Mew", she said with tears in her eyes. "But I can't leave my boyfriend, he has been the best thing that has happened to me, but you are wonderful... I would like to be with you but if something happens to you it's never my fault I would forgive myself", she commented hugging him tightly.