CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR POV

"Come on daddy we're late!", the little girl said happily.

"Wait, I'm coming", said her father happily.

The truth is that Mew was also happy that hh had a little vacation, even though it was 2 days, it seemed more than enough, he could spend that weekend with his daughter before returning to his reality. He received a message from Gulf that he was already outside so they could leave, he told Gulf and he gladly accepted, now they would go together to arrive with Yihwa and his family.

In a certain way he felt happy that Gulf was there, in a certain way his daughter had taken a liking to that young man who came into their lives out of nowhere, despite many things, with Gulf he felt calm and his little girl was happy to be able to live with them. But Mew still didn't want to feel that warmth, he doesn't want to feel that feeling that brought hum so much pain in the past, but he couldn't help but feel the nerves being by his side, besides, it was impossible for him not to feel something for that young, tender, sweet, kind and gentle, in addition to helping his daughter not be taken away from him, but insecurities overwhelmed him to the point of moving away from him and setting limits, but he don't want to.

After that, he went out and was able to see Gulf who had the girl in his arms and Mew just greeted him, this time Mew would drive since Gulf was a little sleepy, so Mew had to drive this time.

"Good morning P'", Gulf Said and joined his hands in the form of a greeting.

"Good morning, what time did you sleep yesterday?", Mew asked looking at the sleepy face of the younger.

Yawning

"I slept at about 2 in the morning playing".

"Oh hahahaha he looks like you daddy", the funny girl commented.

"Daddy spends his time playing video games until late",the girl said.

"Aw, seriously P'?", He asked looking into Mew eyes.

"On.. Only when I have time", Mew commented with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Gulf found the slight blush on Mew's cheeks tender, the three of them got into the car while Nana watched them from afar with a small smile but her gaze was full of sadness, she loved Mew and Thanya, they both came into her life to enlighten her. Since the day her children left, she had nothing left, they never visited her and she did not know her grandchildren, only one knew the evidence that Mew and the girl lived with her, her youngest daughter Yihwa, she liked the idea that both will get along so well. In that she saw how Mew and Thanya got out of the car to say goodbye to her.

"See you nana, we'll be back on Sunday morning", Mew commented hugging her tightly.

"See you grandma!", said the little girl, hugging her granny tightly. "I'm going to miss you a lot".

"Aww and I will miss my two babies a lot", she kiss both of their cheeks making them smile.

"Have fun, you deserve it and a lot, you've been through so much that now I just want you to be happy, enjoy the weekend".

"What will your nanny do?", Mew asked..

"Angelo will come with his family over the weekend, it's okay for you to leave for the weekend".

"Okay", Mew hug her very tightly. "I love you very much".

"Me too my son," they hugs each other tightly.

"Now go", nana said.

She only saw how they both walked away and got into the car again, in which Mew turned to see her, gave her a smile before starting the car and driving away to reach their destination.