CHAPTER 9

Life is a gift that we obtain through our parents in an act of love of souls

Life is a gift that we obtain through our parents in an act of love of souls. Life is the force that creates and sustains this universe, it is too big a mystery to understand. We just move next to it without realizing it. Life is so intense that there is nothing that can stop it. If we try to cut it, really or symbolically, it will emerge through other cracks and continue on. Life is like a movement, and for this reason our destiny is to transform ourselves: discover our potential, evolve and transcend. Our only goal is to discover who we are.

But why did life have to give such hard lessons to different people?

No one can know exactly what the conditions in which you will live or spend in your life will be like, no one is born ready to face the hard blows that life itself gives us, no one answers the question "Why me?" but, life gives us this to be better for what was once lost, to overcome yourself is to live your life without fear, you will fight for what you think is impossible.

Mew, Mew Suppasit a 25-year-old man with a promising future, someone capable of being the best without a doubt in helping the family business, like a great composer, that was Mew, the boy who dreamed of being big and fulfilling his dreams with his family by his side no matter what, but everything changed the day he decided to fall in love and give everything to simply lose everything he loves the most.

He lost his family...

He lost his friends...

He lost all his dreams...

He lost who he believed his greatest love...

He lived in a darkness that no one took him out during those years, a darkness that seems to get darker without a light illuminating his path, he lived like that all these years, but there was always a ray of light that pushed him forward, there was always though be a spark of light that helped him continue on his way, and that light grew and grew. That light was her nana, Yihwa and her family, and the main reason for his existence, her princess, his warrior, his best friend and above all the love of his life, his little daughter Thanya, she is the one who noticed all the sacrifices the most. what hee father did for her, and she always loved her father, her classmates always laughed at her because they told her that she had no mother and that her father was mediocre, but she never paid attention to all of that. Despite being only 4 years old, she knows all those nights her father stayed up the days she was sick, when her father was admitted to the hospital because of a bad man, how her father went to everyone. mother's day events when nana or Yihwa couldn't attend. Mew loved his daughter, his little girl.

"Is Mr. Suppasit here?" asked one of the nurses.

"Yes here!", Mew got up immediately followed by Yihwa and Gulf.

"Well Mrs. Suksi is currently with her heart... Seriously damaged, I had a cardiac arrest, we were able to save and control her but I have to be honest. She needs a transplant as soon as possible, the doctor is checking her to see if she is calm".