CHAPTER 15

Every day, in these years, it is hard for me to believe that at some point I will be able to deserve what those call happiness, to think that everything that is in your path is just something to hurt you, each place, each person only hurts you to feel great without caring the feelings of others, no matter how miserable your life may be. To think that I had a life that I loved, but for letting myself be carried away by what they call love, for believing that I found the perfect person. I wish I had known, I wish I had not fallen in love, I wish I had realized that for her I was just a game, something that can be undone whenever she wants, but it was not all bad, she gave me my little daughter, she made me meet Yihwa and John that they have undoubtedly been the best of friends over the years, but I know that I have been a nuisance to them.

I lost a lot, but at the same time I received something, that something is each person who is now with me, and above all that young man who continues by my side despite everything, accepts my daughter and accepts me as I am without a doubt I feel something for him , but I fear getting hurt again, I have talked to Yihwa, and he tells me that I cannot be trapped in an endless ship, I must go out and know what to do with my life because I am no longer alone, I have a daughter at my side. which to care for and protect from all this evil that exists.

"Daddy, will you go out tonight?", asked the little girl looking at her father still awake.

"Hhm no love, I just couldn't sleep that's all", he caresses her head with love. "How are you my life?",Mew said.

"Mmm something sad, but happy daddy", she she getting up from the bed and lying down between her father to hug him.

"Tomorrow love I will go to see several departments after leaving you at school", Mew said.

"But daddy tomorrow you have an appointment with the psychologist", said the little girl curiously. "I can tell my aunt Yihwa to take me to kindergarten and you will go with the psychologist",she said.

Mew dedicates a smile full of tiredness and sadness to his daughter, he can't forgive himself for all the pain he put his little girl through. He remembered the last time he went to the psychologist, Dr. said that he had to make an effort to leave everything behind to improve, to try to smile, but when everything seems to be going well, things get completely out of control, and things happen to you that you don't know if Is it a game or you just have bad luck. I knew I had to go, it was time to tell him everything that happens.

"Fine honey, but sleep, okay? Tomorrow you have to go to kindergarten", he said caressing the forehead of the girl.

"You too daddy", the little girl takes her father's hand to lay him down next to her.

"Rest my love",Mew said.

Mew was worried, but his daughter had a power in him that whatever she asks, he will listen, and for his daughter he would go to the psychologist because he knew that keeping everything in his being is not right.

.
.
.
.

"You didn't have to come", Mew said to Gulf who was walking next to him. "I can really go alone",Mew added.

"P'Mew please, I want to go, when Thanya told me that you have to go to the psychologist, don't hesitate to come, I know we're just starting something, so let me be part of your life, okay?".

The older man felt shy.

"D..Don't say those things", he said with a blush on his face.

After that, no one said a single word, they just looked up at the sky which gave them an unparalleled brilliance, it's been a long time since I've seen a beautiful sunrise like this, especially with the right company. Gulf knew that he was with the right person right now, he had no doubt, he still remembers his grandmother's words "When you find the right person, you will feel that warmth deep in your heart and at the same time overcome all kinds of obstacles no matter what. "No matter how difficult they are, at the moment of holding hands, the warmth of a single touch will leave you in the clouds" and it would not take long to discover it.