CHAPTER 11

"Gulf, where have you been?", asked his best friend Karla looking at him carefully waiting for a congruent answer.

"Eh... Well, my father spoke to me and well...", She didn't know why his best friend scared him, but he was certainly scared.

"There's no point in lying to her", Bright spoke. "She knows more than anyone that you escaped from art class, and it wasn't because of your father, you left for the entire recess".

"I have things to do...", Gulf said looking at his friends waiting for them to be convinced.

He didn't know whether to tell his friends what was really happening around him, about how he now practically had a relationship with someone older than him and even more so that he has a little girl, he was undoubtedly crazy. He didn't regret having told Mew everything he feels, but he was afraid of what his family and friends would say or might do about his feelings for someone who already has a daughter. They would certainly judge him.

"Well, let me tell you that the things you had to do made your "girlfriend" give Bright the blow of his life", his friend said furiously.

"Huh?! Poom hit Bright?!", exclaimed his friend exalted.

"You're still with her idiot!", his friend angrily looking at him with hate.

"Stop for God's sake!", Bright yelled frustrated.

"No Gulf, Poom didn't hit me or anything, Karla just wanted to confirm what Poom told us, that you never finished with her".

"But if I finished with her!", I shout angrily. "I talked to her about 2 weeks ago and I made it very clear that we are nothing anymore. Could you believe me?".

"How can I believe you if you've been running away lately?", Gulf look at hus best friend.

"You haven't told us anything Gulf, and you always spend it going to who knows where and you come back when the recess or free time ends. Can you tell what's going on?".

He knew that sooner or later his friends will describe everything that happens with Mew, and it is that he himself does not know how all this happened with the adult, he never thought that he would have something more than a friendship, clearly he knew that he had his own problems, he did not want to be a hindrance in the life of the older man but he did not want to be far from him either, he wanted to help him, love him, show him that he is the best person that can exist in this universe, but sometimes circumstances are different and people are hurt. They have a hard time trusting, and when they trust again they fear being hurt again and damaging the trust they placed in that person.

"Guys... This is good...", Gulf's phone could be heard, when he took it out he could see that it was Mew, his cheeks blushed and he answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Gulf!", Gulf could hear the little girl's voice on the other end of the line. "Where are you P'Gulf?! Daddy and I are waiting for you"

"Thanya Gulf must be busy!", could hear the voice of the older winged of the little girl. "Give me the phone back Thanya!"

"But daddy...", I knew that Mew's daughter would do everything possible to get what she wants.

"What's going on princess?", Gulf asked drawing the attention of his friends. "Why you are waiting for me?"

"You forgot it!", exclaimed the little girl indignantly. "Two days ago you promised me that you would go to the park with me and my daddy", she answered something sad.

"N..No princess, it's just that I forgot that we were going out, I'm very busy with the university and...".

"No Gulf, it's okay, okay?", now I hear the older man's voice, just hearing it his cheeks turned crimson. "Believe me, I didn't even know about this exit, if Thanya didn't tell me we wouldn't go out".