CHAPTER 19

Mew began to get up because of the light kisses he felt on his face, for which he laughed slightly when he felt such touches, so beautiful and sincere that it reached his heart, beginning to beat with emotion and love for that young man who gave him such caresses.

"Good morning", Gulf said while kissing Mew's forehead. "How are you resting?".

"Good morning baby. I slept like a baby, it's been a long time since I slept like that", he hugs Gulf more to hide in his neck. "Do you have things to do today?".

"No, my mom told me that they are going on a trip for a few months and I told her that I could stay".

"Won't they take you?"

"Not my father always, every year he travels to England for a couple of months and returns, I really don't know the reason but whenever we go he is never at home, and the truth is I don't feel like going this time I'll stay with you and Thanya", he said looking at him happy.

Mew could only smile at such a confession, oh my! Gulf will drive him crazy, in such a short time he has shown himself as someone so sweet and daring, as well as someone tender and shy. What else could he think of? No one had treated him that way.

"Do we stay in bed all day?", Mew said.

"I thought the same", Gulf said.

"Daddy!", the little girl appeared and got on the bed to put herself in the middle of the two. "What will we do today?".

"Lay down all day", Gulf said and then he and Thanya were on top of Mew, who surrounded them with his arms.

"Wow how lazy", Yihwa arrived making the couple laugh. "Well it's okay you can rest by the way Mew, Max will travel to England for two days, I ask that you and I will take care of the company in his absence".

"Oh yes, of course".

After that, his friend left the room, leaving the little family in that room, and without a doubt that day they did not get out of bed more than just to go get food and go relieve themselves, it was a day between kisses, laughter and a great family time.

.
.
.
.

"Yes baby".

"I really wanted to spend this day with you today but I can't, I have exams this week".

"Okay, anyway, these two days I'll be very busy taking care of the company's affairs, so don't worry, okay?".

"Okay, I'll talk to you later I have classes, I'll go now".

"Same, see you".

He hung up the call and continued on his way until he reached the company, greeting everyone in a respectful manner, the gesture being returned or simply ignored. He knew very well that not everyone was comfortable with his presence but they will have to get used to it because he came to stay.

"Good morning Mr. Suppasit", Camila spoke, one of the few people who spoke with Mew.

"Good morning Camila, and I remind you to call me Mew, I don't like being told that I get older every day", he said amused.

"Aw, one tries to be nice and you don't let me", she said amused. If had become a great friend of this young woman. "You know sometimes you are very bitter that's why I tell you sir"

"Oops!! look who says it".

They walked a couple of steps and arrived at Max's office, when he wanted to enter he was stopped by Mark...Will he never get tired of bothering him?

"Do you need anything Mr. Mark?", Mew said looking at the boy the same age as him.

"Yes, this is the boss's office and you're just going to enter like that".