CHAPTER 14

DoUbLe ApDaTe!!

All the situations we go through, we have no clear answer as to what is good and bad in this world consisting of people, of beings that survive day by day. There are good and bad people, that is what makes us understand those people who approach us to try to be a friendship, but clearly things will not be like that and no matter how much one tries to trust, the same shadows of the past take care of that we go back in the process that we thought we had already grown.

Gulf dialed Mew over and over again, but he did not get any response from the him, Yihwa did not answer either and that worried him that day. Mew left without saying a word, without saying anything, 4 days have passed since he could not know nothing of the eldest or the little Jongcheveevat. He was in his room looking at his social networks, thinking what would have happened but he couldn't find any answer, he didn't know why P'Mew had left and he hadn't contacted him once, he just let out a sigh, then he received a message from his best friend so he answered.

"Hello, How have you been? You didn't want to go out. Is everything alright?",Karla Said.

"Eh yes, everything is fine, you don't have to worry",Gulf said.

"Mmmm look you know I don't believe it. Something is wrong with you and you better tell me".

"Look, the truth is that I'm worried. I hasn't heard from P'Mew in 4 days. I'm very scared, what if he regretted being with a child like me?".

"Gulf please, believe me that day I could see in his eyes that he clearly likes you. He cares about you and a lot, stop drawing conclusions that are not, idiot. Besides, you said it yourself that day, his friend called him to go to the hospital immediately, something must have happened".

"But why hasn't he contacted me?".

"Are you seriously asking? Do you expect him to be glued to his phone when he has other business? And not forgetting that he has a daughter okay Kanawut? You have to understand that he won't be stuck to you like chewing gum all the time, he has personal things to do, take care of his little girl, work and especially the hospital is a burden that he has to bear".

"Do you think... That's okay?"

"I hope and yes".

"Why don't you go see it? Maybe that way you will clear your doubts. See you tomorrow in class",Karla said.

After the conversation with his friend, he accepted that Mew has problems to solve, after all, Mew already has more responsibilities, but Gulf also knew that he had to be there to support Mew in everything he needed. He took his phone, wallet and left his room to go to the older man's house, he was not going to sit idly by waiting for the older man to contact him, Gulf also needs to take initiative for this to work, by lowering Gulf he ran into his mother, father and sister who ate everything prepared by the Traipipattanapong family cook.

"Ih, Gulf you finally leave your room", Said his mother amused. "I was about to send you something to eat", she said

"It is not necessary mom", Gulf said quickly. "I'm going out".

"Who are you going with? Or where will you go?", asked his father.

"I'm going to see... A friend who is new to my college", he said as less nervous as possible.