CHAPTER 2

Mew became increasingly desperate, he did not know what to do or where to look, many people around him did not see any girl with the descriptions given, he even showed them a photo and nothing, tears clouded his vision, more than 30 minutes had passed. searching for minutes but there was no indication of his daughter, fear was invading him but, as many say, hope is the last thing to die, he continued his search until he obtained even a clue of his little girl.

He approached a young woman, hoping she had some idea or had seen her daughter.

"Excuse me..."

"Are you alright sir?", She questioned worried to see me so upset.

The truth is that I did not want to know.

I takes out my phone and shows him my wallpaper.

And ask her if he has seen this little girl.

"Oh the one with pretty eyes!", She said looking at the image.

"The truth is that yes, I ran into her I stopped to appreciate her beautiful eyes, that girl is very cute".

"Thanks god, you saw her", I sighed somewhat relieved.

"But... But did you see her alone? Did she walk alone?".

"He did walking with a somewhat mysterious man", she said. "They went that way I heard something about "we will go home".

Mew was afraid of the terrible thing, thanked the young woman and ran off in search of his daughter, praying to heaven that he could find her and kill that bastard who dared to take her daughter.

He ran a few meters and in the distance he could see his daughter but they were on the other side, when he was about to pass people began to walk causing the older man to get stuck in the crowd, he could not see his daughter, she was getting further and further away and I would not lose it.

"Thanya!"

"Thanya!!"

"Dad!", Of course she had listened to her father, she will distinguish her father voice. She wanted to let go of them man but that man wouldn't let go.

"I already saw my daddy, you can let me go now".

"No, little girl, we'll go home," he replied, looking at the little girl.

"No, I love dad!", She said drawing a pout on her face.

"Let me go!".

The little girl hit the man so she could go into her daddy's arms, but that man had her there and he didn't want to let her go. Many people went to see what was happening but then he took the girl and ran away. Mew, seeing that, was shocked but he was not going to give up, he ran as long as his legs would allow him, his eyes were full of tears and pain, he did not know who he was but he just wanted to rip off his head for wanting to take his little girl away from him.

He was yelling "Stop it!" to all the people who passed near them but no one said or did anything, they just looked at him and that's the only thing they did, it seemed silly to him but he didn't want to think anymore and kept chasing the man. The girl screamed to let her go, that she wanted to go with her daddy, but the man had no mercy and kept running with the little girl in his arms, Mew listened to her, it hurt to hear her daughter yell at him to save her, he felt useless, if he didn't he would not have answered the damn phone and would have been watching her daughter, none of this would have happened, maybe now they would be back home where most likely their nana was waiting for them with food that only she knew how to cook with so much love. Then memories of the past came to his head, he couldn't help but remember it.