Dinner

Mirabel walked into the dining room, smiling as if everything was fine. Antonio immediately tried to go to her but Abuela pulled him back. Mira gave him a smile and sat down at her normal seat, beside Isabella. Isa glared at her, as if she has done something wrong, but Mira just shrugged. She remained perfectly silent and sat there, once everyone had sat down. Casita moved a few chairs, all of a sudden Mira was on the warm side of the family's table. She looked confused at that, until Antonio pounced on her. She smiled as she sat him up in her lap, she continued being silent acting as if nothing  out of the ordinary was happening. She continued to eat her dinner in peace, ignoring the glares she received from Abuela and Isabella. She listened as Antonio talked to her constantly about all of the different animals he had seen that day. She finished her dinner and sat there silently listening to everyone's conversations, until Isabella piped up. "You know Mirabel it is very rude to ignore you're hermana when she is speaking to you." Mirabel merely looks up at Isabella before replying, "I'm sorry Isabella, what did you need?" Isabella glared again before biting out, "Nothing, I was talking about Luisa." Mirabel nods before turning towards said girl, "Sorry Luisa, I didn't hear you. Did you need me to pass you anything?" Luisa merely smiled slightly before stating, "It's all right, I wasn't even really talking to you. If you wouldn't mind though, would you pass me the pepper?" Mirabel smiles and does just that. She had wondered if maybe Luisa was going to wish her a happy birthday, but so far no one but Antonio had done so. Of course, that makes sense considering she basically raised the boy. A few minutes later everyone was done eating, after which Abuela dismissed everyone from the table. With that Mirabel stood up and made her way quietly to Camilo's room. She opened the door and made her way in, she expected to be yelled at at any point. What Mirabel saw made her stop dead in her tracks.