Emotional Damage

Mirabel pulls out her fabric, she looks at the white fabric she had left and chooses the blandest shade possible. She looks at Camilo who transforms into her, he smiles and spins before his face drops. "Alright Mira, let's make your dress." Mirabel smiles slightly, before moving towards him. Antonio is passed out on his bed, and Dolores picks up a pair of scissors. Mirabel starts layering the fabric over Camilo, before she drops the cloth. She starts sobbing, she falls to the ground shaking. Dolores puts her hands over her ears while trying to comfort Mirabel, but Camilo switches back to himself. All three siblings sit on the floor, Mirabel finally whispers out, "I'm in love with a boy. He's sweet and kind, and amazing. He isn't the man I'm being forced to marry though, I don't want to get married yet. I'm not ready." Camilo pulls her to him, "Mira, we know you aren't ready. You've never even held a boys hand, why would you want to marry someone? It'll be okay, we'll get you out of this. Even if I have to pretend to be you during the wedding, while Dolores sneaks you out of the Encanto. We won't let you get married to someone you don't love." Mirabel smiles at him, tears still streaming down her face. she nods before standing up again. "We need to finish the dress, at least they won't be suspicious that way." Her two siblings agreed and they finish with the dress. It's a bland white color, with no embellishments at all. It doesn't look like something Mirabel would ever wear. Still, it was a dress. The three siblings all crashed next Mirabel's bed, sleeping through the night.