Young love... muhajaha

Mirabel smiled at her room, she loved it. She danced in a circle before saying, "Welcome! To Casa Mirabel!" Antonio started giggling, and Bruno quirked a smile. Mirabel was happy, she wouldn't be forced to stay with anyone she didn't love. She was safe, and that was a nice feeling. She waited for a few minutes, for the rest of her family to enter her room, her parents, and her other two siblings stopped in a bit of shock. "It suits you Mira." Camilo said, and she couldn't help but grin. She ran to open her other door, only to see two more doors beside it. She stopped for a moment, before calling her family over, "There's more to my room! I know there's a meadow, but there are two other doors as well." Her family walked over and she opened the first one. It opened to a bathroom, light yellows, and oranges filled her vision, with a few hints of red here and there. She loved it, while not as calm as her room, it was a nod to her familia. The bathroom was nice, with a bathtub and a shower. It appeared fully stocked, including kid shampoo. She closed the door with a smile on her face, and opened the next door. That door was another bedroom. It had two small beds, a few cribs, and a couple bunk beds. She smiled, even though it was slightly confusing. The room was decorated in soft colors, greens mainly, but it had hints of yellow as well. The ceiling though, looked like the sky outside. Only it looked to cycle through the weather occasionally. All in all, she liked it. As she closed the door she pulled Camilo, Antonio, and Bruno over to the Meadow door. Everyone followed her through it. Seeing the meadow, and smiling. It felt safe, and she knew it was. She was happy, and she couldn't wait to be able to actually ask her friend out, "I have a secret", she whispered to Camilo, "I know a guy, and I like him. Once this mess is over, I'm asking him out. Is that a good idea?" Camilo smiles at her, but shrugs. "It depends Mira, it could be, or it could end up with issues. We'll just see." She smiles, before having everyone bed down. She pulls a few spare blankets out and sets everyone up in the Meadow. They all fall asleep, knowing it will be better in the morning.