Soooo... how's life? Mirabel is obviously doing great... Yep, great.

Mirabel stopped in her tracks, she picked up her smile again immediately and Curtsied to her Abuela. "Mirabel, as you are now a young lady, it is time you marry. This young man requests your hand on marriage." Mirabel looked at both of them with a smile in her face before saying, "I'm sorry. I know you, but well, I don't exactly like you. You have been nothing but rude to me, perhaps it was my fault. Perhaps I did something to you, however, I do not know you well enough to marry you. I am sorry, again." Miguel's jaw dropped. He had just been rejected by the worthless Madrigal, that wouldn't stand. "My lady, I am sorry if you assumed my actions to be rude, however I ask for you hand in marriage. I ask with the permission of not only your parents, but your Abuela as well." Mirabel nods once to him, before stating, "My family marries for love, I do not know you, so I do not love you. I am sorry, but I highly doubt you got my parents permission as that would fall to Pepa and Felix Madrigal. I truly hope you enjoy the rest of your evening however." Miguel smirked before replying, "You we're not born of them, you were born to Julieta and Agustin, they have no authority over you." Mirabel nods, before replying to him with, "Fair point, however, I do not claim them as my parents because they were neglectful, and to be honest, my heart belongs to another. While I'm flattered that you ask for my hand in marriage, I would feel guilty if we were to marry. It would not only break tradition, you would most likely be trapped in a loveless marriage. Although, if you truly wish to marry me, even with my reasons, than I suppose I will marry you." Miguel sighs in relief before saying, "Good, and since we are all here we can do the ceremony now." Mirabel shrugs before saying, "We can't. The priest is not here. He had other commitments, and so he couldn't attend." Miguel glares, before saying, "Very well, tomorrow then. We will be married then you will move in with me." Mirabel nods once before turning back to the rest of her guests.
~||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||~
Bruno opened the portrait and made his way to the party. He would not stand aside as his niece got married. Even if he was terrified. He stopped as he heard a boy talking, "Very well, tomorrow then. We will be married then you will move in with me." He glared at that voice before slowly stepping out. He stayed in the shadows, as Mirabel turned towards her guests. She smiled and waved for the musicians to continue playing. Everyone else continued to dance, ignoring the red flags coming form that encounter? Except for the family, and the children in the room. There was also a boy Mirabel's age, who seemed to be glaring at a corner. He stayed hidden as the party finally ended, with Mirabel kissing 8 different children's heads before they left to go home. It was almost like she cared about them specifically, which made his heart swell with pride. Finally the last guest left and Mirabel and the rest of the family were left alone. Immediately Mirabel was being choked by vines.