Really Isa? What kind of Hermana are you?

Mirabel made no sound, closing her eyes and merely hanging there. She figured Isabella would stop soon enough, then she could go back to the nursery. "You almost ruined everything! What do you mean you aren't Mama's daughter?! She raised you, she is he only reason you're alive. You're ungrateful and horrible. How anyone could ever want you, I'll never know." After Isabella was done with her tirade she released Mirabel. "I'm aware Isa. It's alright though, I won't be here for long. After all, I'm getting married tomorrow. Isn't that neat? I don't love him, I will never love him, but oh well. I suppose it's a new tradition. Cami, you're my best man. Dolores, I'll need you're help with my dress. Cami, if you wouldn't mind you're help would be appreciated as well." Cami and Dolores both nod, frowning before walking up behind her. "We're here for you Mira. That's what siblings are for." Mirabel smiles slightly, but it isn't her usual smile. It holds warmth, but no happiness. They follow her upstairs, to the nursery, taking Antonio with them. The adults are all left alone, only for Pepa to round on her mama. Before she could start yelling however a voice was heard from across the room. "I can't believe you would do that to your own granddaughter. You are a horrible Abuela, you should be ashamed of your actions." Everyone is left staring at the man before them, Pepa is the first to speak. "Bruno?" Bruno looks at her and smiles softly, "si, it's me hermana." Pepa smiles before rushing at him, she grips him in a bear hug and he pats her back. Julieta moves to do the same, but he glares at her. "You are a horrible mother Julieta, you neglected your youngest, while she was being abused. Because of you, she's being married off to someone she hates, someone who has never been nice to her. You make me sick." They all stare at him in shock, except for Pepa and Felix. They both smile at him before they hear sobbing from upstairs.