Aftershock

Mirabel woke up early in the morning. She picked Antonio up and made her way to his parents room, she knocked on the door and waited for it to open. As it slowly pulled open she handed him over to Felix. She waved and made her way back to Camilo's room. She walked in and tapped gently in Dolores, she woke up suddenly and Mirabel mouthed over to the door. Dolores nodded and left, going back to her room. Mirabel than readjusted Camilo carefully to wear he was at least closer to his bed. She covered him with a blanket and went back to the nursery. She shut the door and turned towards the wardrobe. She got dressed in her normal day wear and made her bed.
:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:-/
Mirabel made her way out of her room and knocked on everyone's doors. After she was sure her family was awake she made her way to the dining room and set the table with Casitas help. She smiled as the house rearranged the plates so she was in between Camilo and Dolores. She began getting drinks for everyone, just like she did most mornings. After the adults had their cups of coffee, she poured some in hers and Camilo's mugs. Neither her or her Mellizo could wake up enough in the mornings without coffee. She sat down in her seat and waited for the rest of her family. It wasn't long before they had all sat down at the table. That's when the chaos began.