Welll... It's a party?

Dolores had heard everything. She was angry, and she would be telling her mama. In fact She would tell her entire family. They'd been talking about leaving for a while, but they hadn't because of Antonio. Now though, they would have to. Unless, Mirabel was married off before they could leave. They would need to stop it. The party would continue, hopefully no one would use it against them. Maybe, maybe it would help them keep her safe. Dolores rushed to find her mother, she would tell her first, otherwise no one would stop her fury.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Bruno glared at the wall, if he hadn't left this wouldn't happen. He was such a coward, hiding away while his sobrina was married off... it was sick. He pulled himself together and decided he wouldn't stand for this. He would come out of hiding, to be there for his sobrina. He would be the person in her corner, the one who should have been there all along.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Mirabel sighed as she looked at a picture of her family. She had managed to take one with the help of Casita, it had her entire family in it, except Bruno. They were all smiling, and obviously happy. It was one of her favorite pictures, but it showed that she was not needed. After all, she wasn't in the photo, she hadn't been home at that time. They were all happy, without her. She smiled sadly, before putting the picture back up, maybe she would take it with her. After she was married, she would only be taking the things she needed. Her new husband would probably control everything about her, but it was what Abuela wanted, so it was how it would be.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Miguel was ecstatic to be invited to Mirabel's party. He would marry her the same day, and she would be forced into loving him. He would be a Madrigal, and no one would ever snub him again. Of course, he had to marry the worthless Madrigal, but it would all be worth it soon enough. He smiled to himself at the thought...
//////////////////(*~*)////////////////////
The party was Rocky at the start, Mirabel was unsure why they wanted her to dress up. Of course she did, and it was soon back in track. Mirabel smiled as her family gifted her jewelry, a set of earrings with jade butterflies set into them, and a necklace, with almost the same design. The necklace had jade butterflies, but they were set into clouds of orange red and yellow. She smiled happily, as she saw them. Of course, the last surprise of the night, was a dress that so resembled the one Pepa wore, she couldn't help but cry. She quickly changed into it after Dolores escorted her to the bathroom. She donned the gown and the jewelry and swept back into the room. She was smiling so radiantly, that no one recognized her at first. Her familia realized exactly how far they had failed her in that moment. None of the other girls had been so happy, and they had all been given much more extravagant stuff. Dolores had been happy, but she hadn't looked as if she had been given the world. It hurt them to realize that it wasn't the things she was smiling over, it was the fact that she was remembered. Soon the children of the village were all hanging off of her, and Felix shook himself from his daze. He walked up to his newest daughter, and helped her into her heels. After which, he had a father daughter dance. They swirled around the room, until Antonio and Camilo joined them. Soon Felix bowed out and his sons took over. They twirled and spun and laughed with their sister, and Mirabel could only smile. Finally as the night began to wind down, an all to familiar face popped out of the shadows. Miguel, the boy who had tormented her for years, the very person who had made her wish she had died at birth so many times. He stepped out, with Abuela, and her stomach dropped.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Normally Jorge wouldn't dress up, he hated wearing formal attire, but for Mirabel he would do anything. He smiled as he heard her laugh, something he hadn't heard enough of in the last few years. He smiled as she was whisked around the room by her family, not caring at all that it wasn't the blue side doing so. He clapped quietly as she she smiled his direction, he loved the way she looked. He had known her for years, and she always had a smile and a kind word, something that he loved. He had wanted to ask her out, but knew he couldn't until after her quince. He would do it tomorrow, he hoped she'd say yes. He watched as she smiled and talked with people, even those who had been rude to her just yesterday. Until she suddenly stopped smiling, as a look do dread overtook her features, he looked towards the scene that had stopped her in her tracks, and froze. Miguel, he had hurt Mirabel so badly that she didn't believe herself worthy of love. He glared as Miguel walked to the center of the room, Alma Madrigal walking beside him. This would bring nothing but trouble...