...Marriage. Fun...

Mirabel sat in Dolores' room until she heard the door open. She had already been under the bed, just in case it was someone other than her familia. She was completely out of sight, and continued to merely lie there, tears flooding her eyes but refusing to fall. She had refused, she hadn't wanted to get married, and yet her Abuela had forced the issue. She had merely wanted to have a chance at love, now she never would. The bed above her shifted as someone sat in it. She closed her eyes and listened, "Mira, if you're in here, know that we love you. If it had been up to us we would never have forced you into marriage. You don't have to hide from us hermana, we promise." Mirabel rockets out firm under the bed and at her siblings. She wraps herself around Dolores and Camilo, sobbing isn't their arms. "I don't want to be married." Was all she could get out, Camilo didn't say anything, merely continued to rub her back. Three door slammed open and The three siblings glared at the intruder. At the door stood Miguel, and Abuela. "I've come to get my wife, she should not have come back here, she no longer belongs here." Mirabel's eyes flash gold again, before outside in the hallway a door appears. Mirabel is lifted into the air by an invisible force and is drug over to the door. Her eyes go back to the soft honey brown that they normally are, and she places her hand in the doorknob. The door glowed briefly, before the door exploded in a golden glow. Once the light had went down, a picture of Mirabel holding the candle, surrounded by butterfly's was on the door. She smiled at her door, before opening it and disappearing inside.