You want to fall in love? Do you wanna feel my pain?

Mirabelle opened her eyes smiling around her. Dolores and Camilo had somehow wound up snuggling up together, and it was an adorable sight. Antonio was sprawled out over her like she always used to wake up in the nursery before they tried to take him away, and her mother father and her uncle were curled up together, as if they had been trying to watch over everyone. She couldn't help, but feel that things were perfect and safe, and she was happy there for a few minutes looking up at the ceiling. She heard a knock at her door she sighed, and stood, and stretched making sure Antonio was not woken. She got up and opened the door only to see Isabella standing there. She let her oldest sister in. "What do you want, Isa?" She asked. Isabella stared to her for a moment before breaking down. "I'm so sorry I was such an awful sister. I should've been there. Should've watched out for you and I wasn't,  I let Abuela try and force you into a marriage. You did not want, you almost became another example of me and I do not want that for you, you are mi hermanita, my little sister and I love you for eternity, no matter what you are not a mess up, you are not a screwup, and the fact that you feel that way is a testimony how horrible I was." Isabella whispered out, sounding on the verge of tears, as if she was admitting to something horrible. All Mirabel could do was stare after all,  her sister, her older sister had just admitted that she had not wanted a marriage a shocking fact everyone in the family knew Mariano and her were engaged, well soon to be engaged. It was it was predicted, that they would be wed, not by Bruno as many think but by Abuela and when Abuela says something will happen, it happens. Mirabelle hugged her, squeezing her tie, as if she had not seen her in many years. They stood there for a moment, holding onto each other, as if something had been fixed. Something had been remedied and something had been found before Mirabel pulls back, "Isa, if you do not wish to marry Mariano, do not do so. It seems impossible but it's not all, you have to do is refuse. You do not wish to marry him and you will not have to, mama and papa would never force you to. They may not love me the same way they love you, but I know for a fact, they would protect you if they knew." Isabella holds her, running a hand through her hair, "I hope you are right, I just do not wish to disappoint Abuela... but she is making me into someone I am not, and so I feel that I have to."