Into the lions den

Mirabel smiled calmly as she waltzed into the room, she could hear everyone arguing. "She's mine! I married her and I want her, now! She will bear my children and be grateful!" Mirabel scrunched her nose up at that, she knew exactly who that was. She stood for a moment, enjoying her family fighting for her, until Miguel raised a hand to Antonio. She stepped in front of that hand, and took the slap meant for her little brother. Her entire family gasped, as her head popped back. She leveled a glare at the boy who dared try and hurt her familia, "Who do you think you are? No one, is allowed to hurt mi familia. You must be insane, if you think you could get away with that. Leave, now and never show your face here again." Everyone stood in shock for a moment, as the normally soft spoken Mirabel stood up to her new husband. Miguel however merely smirked, "Hah, there you are mi esposa, come we must be getting home." Mirabel glared at him before turning from him and gently picking Antonio up, "I'll be staying here with my family, thanks. Thankfully Abuela knew how horrible some people could be. I only have to wait one night without consummating the marriage and it will be dissolved. Meaning I'll be staying with My Tio Bruno, who will be able to vouch that I have done nothing with you." Miguel's face turned a horrible shade of red before he went to grab her. Instead he got a handful of nothing, because Mirabel had already grabbed her Tio and started towards her bedroom. "Mama, Papa, Antonio will be sleeping in my room as well, Dolores, Camilo, you are both allowed as well. It'll be like a sleep over!" With that said she continued to her room, and walked inside.