○Introduction○

Hello everyone!
This is my first book and it is based on the book called Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasglow.

This is a bit the same but instead of a girl, it will be a boy who needs his way in life and leaves his past behind to start a new life.

And obviously, i will make it my own version so it wouldn't be copyright.

I do have to say that English is not my first language so any writing mistakes are possible.
FYI this is a book full of bad triggers in each chapter i will say the warnings so you do not have to worry about it and just skip the chapter if you are uncomfortable. I  do see that in the stories where there are actually warnings, people appreciate it so i hope that whoever would read this, would also appreciate it.

To make things clear, i am a person who is still in school and that has also mental sidekicks so i am kind of mentally unstable but that will fix itself.
I do have to say that i am not used to writing so the uploads of any new chapters would be VERY slow or there would be short chapters. I apoligise if this ever happens, just please DM me and i will get to writing as soon as possible.

Abit more infortmation about me if needed:

•Just call me Eclipse please, i do NOT want to share my real name online due to safety and personal wantings because people might just like, you know, come at me for making this book-

•Anyways, i am 13, yes, kind of young for this type of book to write but hey! Here i am so you can't do anything about it.

•I have my own problems and i respect those of others. If you do need to talk to someone, just slip into my DMs and ask me if i have a platform to talk on and you can come vent to me. Trust me, i would NEVER share this with others simply because i know the feeling of betrayal when someone does such a thing. This might sound like those scammers who do such things but really, just put a small bit if trust into me and you would see that i am not lying.

Alright. Back to information about the story. I will make like, 2 to 3 chapters before i make a chapter about the characters we've met that far. Also yes, i will use emojis cuz they're fun to use👹👹👹👹👹

This will be a big warning before we begin about most triggers, there could become more later in the story but these are that are there before the character info.

□WARNINGS□

◇Abuse
◇Drugs
◇Pills
◇Adictions
¤Self harm
¤Suicide mentioning
▪︎Rape
▪︎Violence
And much more but my brain isn't working so idek.

A

lso, share this to others to give me abit of support atleast, it would mean the world to me🫶🫶

My hands hurting bc i'm writing this on my phone😭 It's almost 1AM and i got back from watching the barbie movie so idefk why i'm writing such a depressing story after an happy, cheery movie. Is this bc i'm mentally fucked up??😃

I thinks this will be enough as first panel🦧🦧

🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖

Rawr.

Ly pookies, stay hydrated, sleep enough bc fucked up sleep shedules during school time is a big no-go.

This panel was 625 words long (most i've ever writen online) hopefully this wasn't too short or too long and if it is, whoops??🦧🦧