》The insane man's sanity《

Hello, writer here. I hope you enjoyed that last chapter atleast a little. I know afew didn't have both of their hands on the table.
You dirty people.
Joking, don't worry.
This was writer, onto the next one of the team.

Hiiiiiiii! I'm Inspirator!!!
I really really really really REALLY hope you all enjoyed last chapter!
It took our team quite the time, but as promised, here is a new part of the main story!!
Onto owner!

Hello my sweet readers!!
It's me again, Eclipse.
I wanted to thank my three irl friends once again and afew online ones aswell!

A heads out:

Atleast 1 month before christmas, i will barely update or actually maybe not due to exams and they are really hard since the job i want to do is quite the high job-
But on christmas i will get myself to work for a special. (Newyear will also have one)

That was our team! Now let's continue this  book, shall we?

————————————————

Daniel's POV:

I woke up with Fodee sleeping in my arms, i could never get over this sight.
I saw a small purle spot in his neck so i looked a little closer before realizing that it's a hickey i lifted the covers up and saw Fodee covered in hundreds of bite marks, hickey and whatever else there was.
Fodee frowned in his sleep and was trying to reach for the blankets, so i covered him with them again.
Once hes was covered he pulled onto me to cuddle again, i wrapped my arm around him and snuggled into him. I love his body warmth in my arms. And now it's all mine, and mine only. I bet he's the only one who would every keep me from losing my sanity.
I swear i'd go crazy if i lose him. I bet i would go on a rampage if i did.

I felt him move so i looked down at him, he simply had moved his arm, so nothing big. He's still sleeping, so i can watch him a little longer.
His body would move every few seconds. I made sure he was comfortable on the pillow and snuck a little lower with my head, laying it against his chest as i listened to his slow heartbeat.
Everything about him is so calming, i could never get enough of him.

My sanity.

The insane man's sanity.

How hilarious,
that one simple person,
could keep an insane one as sane as possible.
How one simple person,
could keep the insane one from going on a rampage.
How one simple person,
can keep up with the insane one without getting pounced on.

How fucking hilarous......

"Mh- Daniel? Why are you so low??"

I looked up to see my lover finally awake, i squirmed my way back up to his level and i hugged him tightly, he snuggled back in my chest as i gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Fod-ee, we sh..should show-er"

"Right, let's go and take a shower my love"

I stood up with ease and started walking, before i heard a loud thud. I looked at Fodee and saw him on the floor. Right, he must be sore from last night. I walked towards Fodee and lifted him up over my shoulder and started going to the bathroom.

Once inside, we both took a shower, dried ourselves and got into our clothes. Fodee had to wear a turtle-neck because of all the hickeys and bites. Oops.
We got out of our shared room and went to the huge living hall.
As we entered, almost the whole crowd was looking at us. Afew also talking or whispering. I do not like this situation.