Going back to hell

A/n: Hopefully you all had an awesome New Year! Anyways here is the next chapter my sweeties <3
oh and also,

Whispering: {insert text}
texting: [insert text]

enjoy now!!

————————————————–

Daniel's POV:
I woke up the next day feeling something big against me. What the fuck is tha- i looked down and saw strawberry pink and blonde hair. This looks familliar.
I poked the hair and the head shifted.
Fodee...
My Fodee...

I hugged him tightly against me.
He didn't budge so i didn't let go either. God i love him so much.i wish to never let go of him. He's so dear to me. I pressed myself even more against him than before. I want him all for myself. Only for me. Tho he still needs his father. What about his mother? Is she even here? Is she even present? Fodee moved all of a sudden which startled me. Shit- He was so close to my neck..
He subconsiously pressed himself closer. I was spooning him from behind. Since we're pressed against eachother, crotch with an ass pressed against it, i started to get turned on. With a boyfriend who is still asleep and the aching soreness from yesterday i was basically stuck.
Well shit. What an amazing situation.
I was growing a boner, making it even more awkward. Fodee woke up.
"Babe..? What's wrong?" He asked.
I looked at him before hiding my face in his back out of shame.
"I got turned on from our position.. and i might or might not have gotten a boner.." I hid my face even more now, waitig for an answer.
I could feel him trying to look over his shoulder, at me. Hiding myself more while waiting anxiously for any reaction.
He laid back down before grabbing one of my arms and placing it over himself.
"Just don't put it in."
He said.
Hearing this, i froze up but decided to not do anything about it.
We laid next to eachother for a good while before there was knocks on the door, Fodee's father opening the door and looking at my lover with a serious face.
"Fodee. We got to talk." He said.

Fodee stood up and followed him to the living room. I let them, since they need privacy.
Not even 1 minute later i hear crying. It's Fodee. I want to stand up to run to help him but he already came storming into the room, SLAMMING the door before falling down to his knees and crying even more.
I walked over to him and picked him up, asking what was wrong.

Fodee's POV:

I heard knocks on the door before dad came in looking serious.
"Fodee we got to talk."

I stood up and followed him to the living room as dad sat down.
He looked up at me before looking at the floor. Clearly upset.

"Fodee. I'm so sorry. I couldn't stop her."

"What? Who do you mean. Stop wh-" my words cut off.

"Y-you mean..Mom is coming b-back..?"

"I'm sorry..." i started crying loudly before running to my room. I slammed the door shut and fell down onto my knees. I felt big arms wrap around me as i heard Daniel's voice asking me what's wrong.
I looked at his face and cried even harder.

"Daniel. My mother...She's coming b-back"

"Oh? Is it bad..?"

"Daniel.. She's homophobic.."

I then saw Daniel's eyes widen. I looked at the floor while sniffing loudly.

"Daniel..I want you to be safe. Since my mother is very verbal and physical i think the best is for us to break up.. She always checks my phone so secretly dating is also no option. I'm sorry.."

I looked at Daniel before gasping a little. I could see the pain in his eyes. Oh he was devastated.. If you could hear hearts, i swear i could've heard his shattering in a billion pieces.