○The start of hell hole 1○

Warning:
I have no idea actually.
Abuse: ??
Suicide: ??
Pills: ??
Smoking: ??
Drinking: ??

Daniel's POV:   ....Loading content...

.

.

.

..

Loading: Complete

I was watching the fish, the coral, the turtle, just everything in the aquarium. The collors were beautifull, green, pink, blue, purple. It was like a rainbow. Suddenly someine sits down next to me, i gave them a slight side eye, to look at them but just continued watching the fish.
"They are beautifull, aren't they?" I heard the person say. I gave them a slight nod. "Are you a silent one?" They asked. I nod. "Can i ask afew things maybe?" I shrug.
"Do you like massages?" I snap my head to the person. And shake my head no. "Alright, sorry. Do you like colloring?" I shake my head once again. "maybe drawing?" I nod. "Pencils?" Shake. "Pens?" Shake. "Maybe charcoal?" I nod. "That's a special option i must say. Could i maybe se some of your drawings?" They asked. "Oh right, you came here without anything. Say, how about i give you a sketchbook with charcoal? As a gift maybe? Would you like that?" I nodded and gave them a tiny smile. They smiled back. "Do you want some time alone maybe?" I nodded a little. I really would appreciate time for me and the fish. I heard the person stand up and leave the room, for me to be left alone with the fish, in the coral, in their aquarium. Free. No harm. I'm jealous.

~The next day~

Daniel's POV:
I was up all night, listening to the snores of my roommate, Malo. She snore so fucking loud, it's annoying honestly. When she woke up, she sat straight, i glanced at her and saw that she was wearing NOTHING, so i quickly looked away. Malo must've seen it because she started cackling loudly, it sounded so weird- She got out of bed and dresses herself. I was already dressed, so i didn't need to do that. She told me to come with her to the bathroom so we could fresh us up. I swear if she does something-
15 minutes later we we're walking in the hall towards the dining room. She saw her friends i think, because she ran away to a bunch of girls. I just quickly grabbed an apple, two cookies and orange juice and snuck out to the room with the aquarium. No one saw me, luckily, so i sat down comfortably in one of the puffy chairs before i saw a blanket and threw it over myself. Once comfortable, i started eating and drinking. It felt good eating solid food again, and not just food given from some stupid tubes. The apple was really refreshing, while the cookie was like heaven's gift. The cookie's so delicious, i don't get why some other brats complained about the cookies. I drank the orange juice and started watching the aquarium again. So peacefull. The aquarium is already huge, imagine how massive the ocean really is... i started humming silently without noticing, but a nurse or safekeeper came in and asked me what i was doing here. I never heard the person, as i was humlung about the aquarium in comparison with the oceans and the sea's untill i felt a hand touch my shoulder, i got startled and scratched the person out of instinct. When i saw it was just a safekeeper i started bowing, he understood and told me to go eat.

The man grabbed the blanket, folded it neatly and grabbed me by my waist, obviously i stiffened because of my trauma's and past, he remarked it and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me to the dining room. I started hitting his back and swinging my legs, but it was quite the buff man so he didn't give up and continued walking. In the dining room he handed me to an even buffer man and told him to bring me to the anti's. I got thrown over a shoulder once again but this time i decided not to hit him nor swing my legs. Afew minutes later, the first guy came to me with a plate filled with bacon, scrambled eggs, some sausages, 5 cookies and water. I looked at the man.